Reviews for Touch, Peel and Stand
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ah. My favorite Misfits pairing. If only there were more stories about them.
Some-Creature chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is awesome ! I loved it !
bunyipbabe chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Oh. Wow. I like this insane amounts... This pairing really needs more love! D:
limiculous chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Guh.

So. Hot. WHY IS THIS SO HOT?

Jeez. I never.

WHY HAVE I NEVER CONSIDERED THIS PAIRING BEFORE? Because, wow- but that is so how it would happen.

So, yeah, just guh.
ffffff chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Holy fuck that was hot. More please.
Liria Nai chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Hot as hell, and the only one on here. I'd love more. _
The Bird and The Bee chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Wow. That was... the most effective curtis nathan pairing i've ever seen. I just could never imagine them together, but somehow, you just forced it and it was more than good.
ayjayssis chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
oooohhh i love this. its unusual. i've never thought of those two together but you made it work so well. super hot. and i love how you really thought about the characters, especially how curtis missed actual physical contact. Excellent. loved it :D you rock babe :)
cranberrieraven chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
3 I loved this! Please can I tell the kink meme about it? There is a request that's basically this.
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Nice. Wow, people find such IC ways of making Nathan submit.
Atawalpa chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
*drools* that was just so ...yummy. I loved it so much! Curtis/Nathan forever! Yay! Hey, you think maybe you could do a follow on from this? Maybe with Curtis and Nathan going 'all the way' *waggles eyebrows suggestively* pleassssssseeeeeeeee?
newbluemoon chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
AJGAGKSRHAKH! Jesus that was hot. I watched Misfits when it came out but this is the first Misfits story I've read and WOW. What a way to introduce myself into the fandom. XD I really loved this. Great job, bb!
sarah chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
very good but its not a 'head job' its either a 'head' or a 'blow job' really good though XD
krimson chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Perfectly delicious. I was wondering when someone was going to get around to slashing this great show.
Gilaine chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Enjoyed reading, although for me it felt that Nathan was a little too out of character, it seemed more appropiate for an early-part-of-season Simon. Long live the PWP!

Gilaine.