Reviews for Look Professor!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Awww. Sweet.
Freddy the animatronic Bear chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
great story but since layton adopted flora wouldnt that make her and luke siblings?
S.I.N1146 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Aww! So cute!
Moon the Eevee chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That was so cute!
And I'm reading this in April too.
So Merry Christmas everyone!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
YESH! Luke and Flora! Flora and Luke! Omg this is awesome! I love it!
Eggy-Monster chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
My little siblings are always the same way on Christmas, thought for some reason, they wake ME up instead of my parents! I'm like WTF?

This was so cute and SQUEE! Flora kissed Luke! Does that mean you support LukexFlora?

MikuLover
Claire.St.York chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
AW! SO KAWAII! anywayz u'll have to thank alice7000 for bringing me here, czu she is the one who told me to check it out! im also starting a challenge so if u want to join the deatils r on my forum "claire st. york' and also on my profile. i would really like to have u to participate so pleez find anyway u can to tell me if u want to. XD THX!
Nixi Stasia chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
LOVED IT! Don't see why it needed to be a T though...
Blackshadow the Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
That was so cute! It was an enjoyable read, it really brightened my day might I say (hey that rhymed!:D). I really enjoyed your style of writing. I hope there's a Halloween one or Easter! Maybe even Thanksgiving... I think I'm getting ahead of myself... _'
A-lost-wandering-bee chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
AWWW THATS SO SWEEET
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
this story was so cute! not in the little kid way vute, but the oh m gosh that was so funny and stuff like that cute. great job this story was so funny! i always liked to imagine luke and flora in a romance so this story just made my day!
Lupa Gray chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
AW! LUKE X FLORA! KAWAIIIIIIII!

Ahem, right- uh, yes, to be honest, I can't really see any room for improvement- it was very entertaining, very descriptive, a lovely concept- just utterly adorable in every way! But the ending, now that was the icing on the cake for me! I'm a little surprised that Emmy wasn't there though- but I suppose, Flora and Emmy havn't actually met so that's my bad!

You've really captured Luke's character well, as with Flora. I thought you could've given the professor a little more to say, but I suppose this was rushed so all is forgiven!

Anyhoo, I really liked this! It reminded me of all those christmasses I spent as a kid racing down the stairs at god knows what hour!

So yes, well done!
GreatThiefYatagarasuJR chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Aww thats so cute! Well done! I give you a big Kakashi thumbs up!
switched-account chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
hahahaha! I LOVE IT!
MissSapphire chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
A great fluffy one-shot! Although, I don't see why it's even rated T, it IS a kids game after all, right? Besides that, it was very adorable, reading about Luke and Flora celebrating Christmas, along with Professor Layton! I can imagine him yawning...