Reviews for Captain Tricky
winegoldsayuri chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh god, the second Mentalist fanfic I ever read after watching one episode of the show.

... and this was awesome. xD" I didn't expect the smut (I accidentally overlooked the warning) but it was nicely done. Love the humor here too. I'm certainly not one to judge as a new fan but I daresay the characters here were pretty IC, especially Jane. :)
Forge Shihan chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I have returned to this several times. more dominate Jane please.
FelesMagica chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow, that surely is a nice one-shot, one of the best I've ever read. It left me quite off and filled with strange thoughts. You seriously should think about writing more of them. The way you portray Jane and Lisbon is just too lovely.
traceycole chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Normally I'm not into reading role-play smut as it takes the characters a bit too OOC for my taste, but I could not resist reading this after seeing the summary; the probability for hilarity was too great not to.

And I have to say I'm glad I did... it had me laughing harder than any other fic I've read.

["Captain Tricky," he corrected her. "Now wench, I've heard that you have knowledge of the location of the best booty in California."]

totally my favorite line. I actually laughed so hard that I snorted. True story.
lisbon69 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Iv'e read this like 10 times n it gets batter n better. would u consider doing Lisbon,s version? Jane surrendering to her maybe?
NixBrooks chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This was absolutely awesome! What a great read, well written and playful - really enjoyed it. ~ Nix
Coragyps chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wow, hot *and* well-written, a rare combo - I like the obvious affection under the role playing. Good job!
lisbon69 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
wow! *keels over* that was wow! please sya your gonna do a pov of lisbon getting back at Jane? now that would be awesome...
yaba chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
hehe, this made me giggle and fan myself simultaneously, I'd say the humor/romance part of this was very well accomplished. I think the pirate idea is pretty cool and the whole scene was pretty fucking hot! Good job. I love your stories!

Yana
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Great role playing by both! Loved this.