Reviews for Xmas Loving
Imalena chapter 5 . 2/17/2011

thanks a lot for this cute and sweet story!
MinxyKatt chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Hot pairings. especially the twins and sirius...WOW that was really interesting, never thought it could be like that. I really like the dis-connectivity and yet the flow...the way you write and capture relationship development is rather interesting
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
I like the idea of the twins and Sirius its something definetly different. A very very good different.
Neeshack chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Wow! Awesome story.
lillie andrews chapter 5 . 2/7/2010

Loved it

Definatly a favorite and

I cant wait to read more of your stuff!

njferrell chapter 5 . 1/14/2010

Love Draco/Harry

Holiday fics are fun...Valentines is comeing...hint..cough..hint..
TheCupcakeMonster chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Aw, perfect ending! Everything turned out great for all of them! I liked Remus and Severus's conversation there XD Yes, maybe you should get horny more often.

Thanks for an amazing Christmas fic :DD
TheCupcakeMonster chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
AH! That was so hot! Sirius in the middle of the the twins...I'm so jealous! XD

But WAIT! It's not over yet! I can't wait to read more!

Oh, Fred...I love it when the seme gets fucked...cuz he's all shy and awkward, and then it just turns out GREAT

I love your DETAILS in your stories! :D I'm such a perv.

I'm off to the next chapter
CutePoison1235 chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
:O Thank you, thank you, thank you! Loved every bit of it, a perfect mix of romantic and sweet with just downright bloody hot and sexy. XX
TheCupcakeMonster chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Old people sex! :D

I love SEV. That name is so cute. He's so shy and awkward...and Remus is so excited and...crazy XD

Still incredibly hot!
TheCupcakeMonster chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
HOLY FUCK! You won the lottery? I've never known ANYONE whose won the lottery XDD Well, actually, I don't KNOW you, but we're cyber friends :D Congratulations! ;)

Yay for more fics! Sorry it took so long for me to review, school's been making me wanna boil puppies lately...but it's the weekend, so here I am :DD

And that was fucking hot. You know just how to make it romantic, and still sexy at the same time. Draco just listened while Harry just dirty talked him to fucking oblivion. He's even more beautiful than me! And I'm gorgeous!

Oh man. I'm going to read the next chapter with much enthusiasm
Codename-Rebecca.Page chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
aw one of my new top favorites! (#2)
utterlyconfusedlover chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
fantabulous my dear...simply wonderful...i'm glad it was a happy ending
utterlyconfusedlover chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
smeegin'ell girl that was hot and worth the wait for sure
JustineAme chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Oh my effing god! that was so incredibly hot! I particulary liked the twins with Sirius. It was just... HOT. there's no other word for it.

Great work!