Reviews for The Gift
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Loved it
amanojakku chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I don't think I've d'aww-ed this much in a while! Thank you for this story.
Annasvip chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Great one shot! I loved it. Such a good gift. Thank you for writing it.
TheCrazyFanGirl23 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This was a great story. It was very cute )
caithzadz chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
aww... this was such a sweet little slice of life... i loved it!
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
The perfect gift! Well done and great characters, as usual!
Callmepapercandycornyay chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Aw. .

Gaara wuvs his teddy. I liked ur story. It's sweet cuz' no one besides Naruto really looks like their close to Gaara. Not counting his siblings...cuz'...their...siblings.

Anyway, awshum story!
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aw. Fluffy but absolutely adorable.
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This was wonderful. I especially love the last few paragraphs. Kankuro can be so protective of Gaara and seems to understand him better than most people.
Shadowed Night Sky chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aww! That was adorable! I can just imagine older Gaara clutching a teddy bear! It makes me want to give him a big hug!

You portrayed everyone wonderfully! Great job, especially on Kankuro!
Sardonik chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh my goodness, I just melted.
Kurairaiya chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow... That story reminds me of a comic that I found on the internet. I like that story a lot, very informative. I didnt exactly know what the Sand Sibling mother's name was, how'd you find it? Never mind you cant answer that question I dont have an account on this site... Other than a few spelling errors I say again, very good story.
Sara chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was so nice. I love how you wrote Kankuro and Gaara. The style reminds me of Ariel D. She's written a lot of amazing stories about the sand sibs. I hope you'll write moer about them.
InoShikaChou chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That turned out to be the perfect gift. It felt right that Kankuro would give this to Gaara. He can be very thoughtful. But I wonder how he got so drunk on Halloween.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Aw thats so sweet. Gosh Kankuro is a good big brother lol

This is a nice change form all the other fics you do. Fantastic job! :)