Reviews for Yes, Kim Possible, There Is a Santa Claus
Mimic chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
MacGuffin! *rolling on the floor laughing"
YOU DON'T EVEN DESCRIVE WHAT IT IS, I know I said this in many reviews, BUT ITS TOO PERFECT. "Drakken didn't have a key, and claimed he had no idea what a MacGuffin was." XD
The green woman stared at the family beast. "Nah, you don't have a credit card."
Smaug wondered what was happening. Until this point my teory was that the dragon was Santa.
And... I feel weird reading about kids I didn't know that existed...
Poor Shego probably had a complex for months. I wonder if she started believing in Santa, somehow.
But hey, she is right. What if a time villain comes?
kimberly burnell chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
penny burnell are yu there
Bubblezmith chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
All I am going to say is,

"Best Freaking Wish Fulfillment Christmas Story Ever"

Damn good job!
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
i loled haha
grey mage chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
i love this idea.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Geez, I thought Kasy could be rather selfish... but Jane's really got some love for herself, doesn't she? U

Anyway, perhaps if this was one of the first written stories with Future Jane, it might have fooled someone. But for me, knowing already how much liberty Jane takes upon the benefits of her job, the twist was really darn obvious. U

Interesting and cute story, anyway. At least it gives around some things about what children are around. And clear this for me, is Bonnie pregnant a second time?

Please and thank you.

Yours, "Suffering of cold feet" Alexander/Alexlayer.

'til next one!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Great work.
Alex M chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I always enjoy these little fluff pieces in your Kimmiverse.

Alex
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Quite amusing. I especially liked how no one had any clue as to how that doll appeared there. At least for about 12 years. Though, I wonder what Shego did to check the security, since I'm sure alarms and sensors aren't the only aspects of the security system she has. Though, I also wonder if Kim and Shego ever learned after Jane got herself the doll that that's how it appeared there. Anyway, thanks for posting this! It was really quite amusing.
Han dj chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
So Jane of the future is Jane of the past's santa claus! Cool!

Belated merry xmas KiY, and advance happy new year!
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I think I may be missing some level of understanding with this story. Macguffin being the name of the metaphoric macguffin? Or I am overthinking? Heh.

Read you later!
soulman3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
That was a good one.

Anyone would be freak if you didn't know where the present come from.

But how the heck did she real do it?
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Ah, time travel. Truly a cornucopia of disturbing concepts. Kudos on naming the "it" gift the MacGuffin. Another perfectly pitched 10-word tale of Possible Manor madness. (I'll confess, though, that I'm having a hard time keeping track, now, of all whose kids are whose.)

Thanks for this holiday treat! Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2010!

RH
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This was a great story!

Time travel is a dangerous thing. Seems to me a lot of things will be explained in the future. Missing and then found objects. Stuff that was moved mysteriously in the night.

By any chance has Sharon lost any critical papers or something that might have been, embarrassing in the wrong hands? How about that mysteriously reappearing diary of Kasy's that uncoverd something she shouldn't have done. How about that critical piece of equipment Kim and Ron needed on a mission back in the day?

Sorry, didn't mean to go off like that. (Plot bunny bomb!)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/25/2009