Reviews for We Get To Meet U
MinnieMatthews chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
More more
Little-doodle-laura5663 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
i like it ist good wish you keep going with it
Blooming.Lily.XYZ chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
i think you gave up. that is so very sad. *Tear*
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Are you giving up this story? That's sad because I love this fic
Renesmee C. Cullen da original chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Jessavi chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Let's start with your title. "We Get To Meet U." Sweetheart, chatspeak is not a good first impression for anyone reading this story. From the minute I saw that, I started to have doubts about the quality about this story.

About your summary: It's full of grammatical errors. Believe it or not, having at least decent grammar is important here because if you don't, readers will get turned off. You should capitalize the first letter in a sentence and the first letter of a name. (Example: "Bella Swan." "She is my mother.")

Still in your summary: When you say that "...are Edward Cullen's twins", it makes people think that he is their sibling. I believe you mean "Edward Cullen's twin children." Then you say "but this is one story I have of", which serves no purpose whatsoever and just makes your summary more confusing. You spelled "college" incorrectly too.

There's no need to say that you suck at summaries; the readers will not feel sympathetic to you because of that. It just makes them take your story less seriously because if even you don't have confidence in your writing abilities, why should they? Also, the readers don't care if it's your first fanfic or your hundredth; they'll judge it the same way.

So, without the errors I pointed out, your summary should look something like this:

Bella Swan and her twin children with Edward Cullen, Renesmee and E.J. (That last sentence is incomplete, by the way.) Edward left Bella pregnant; then the twins meet their family when they go to college.

Even that sounds like a clich├ęd plot. I also noticed that in two chapters, you have 774 words. Ideally, a chapter should be 1500 words.

I won't get into your story except to say that it really has no...voice. We never get a personality out of anyone; they just describe things around them without injecting their own opinions. Give your characters a major quirk in their personality - be it nervousness, awkwardness, extreme confidence, whatever. Honestly, the quirk should be a bad thing so that your characters don't seem like Mary Sues, which they kind of do now. (Wikipedia has a good article on Mary Sues, if you're unfamiliar with the term.)

If you're typing this up on Microsoft Word, pay attention to the red and green lines underlining some phrases and words. They are there to correct your spelling and grammar errors.

I think a beta would help a lot with your story, especially with the grammar and spelling errors. Please note that this isn't supposed to be hurtful, and I'm not trying to tear you down. I just want to improve the quality of the archive. Please listen to my advice, as I believe it will really help improve your story a lot.
MegPearl chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Hi there! I'm in love with your fic. Can't wait to the next chapter. Lrt me guess: EJ will share with the cullen boys and Nessie with the girls? If I'm right I think it will be great!

Uptade soon please!
kjate95 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
i love it and i am guessing that the cullens are her dorm mates.

please keep going.

there are still loads of grammatical and spelling eras. please, i highly suggest a beta.

have a look on my profile and see what you think.

i would get the chapters back to you in a heart beat as i am on fan fic all the time.

please!
SpAzZy CaUsE tHaT's Me chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
i like it. write more
kjate95 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Hey, I like where this story is headed! Please keep going!

There where quite alot of spelling mistakes and so I would sujest a beta would help. I am one so would gladly take on your story if you wanted! Please get back to me if you would want that!

Keep it up!