Reviews for Christmas for Everyone
ZAdept chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Dutch, it's been a while.

Snow wind and kisses was one of the best oneshots I have read, and now you have created another story on the same level as it. Well done, I can see the work put into this just by looking at it. It mirriors life in such a precise way but still contains the personality of all our beloved characters. Perhaps the reason is because of similar events unfolding around you...I would not know.

Either way, well done. :)

Send me an email and perhaps we can catch up. I would like to hear about your work and perhaps you could help me decide what I am to do with my own.

Merry Christmas
Kd7sov chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aw. Poor Felix.

... I want to say something helpful and concrete, but that's all I'm coming up with. I like Felix, and to be dumped on Christmas two years in a row...!
ThorHammer17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
"All the girls are taken. Except Piers, but I’m not planning on turning gay. Probably because I’m not."

HAHAHAHHAHAHH!

If I may say several things in response to this: First, Piers is a girl. Second, amen, Felix is not gay. Finally, just goddam funny! Classic.

I really enjoyed this ending. It reminds me of the days that I've felt heartbroken or didn't want to be with my friend group because everyone but me had a girl friend. Just goes to show you what great friends can do.

Great job, I really enjoyed this. It made me smile and hold my head a little higher.