Reviews for Warmth and Comfort
Good story!
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
so stinkin' cute~! *_*
goldenwing57 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I kind of wanted to cry.
poppyfights chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Heyyyy I think you're N! Are you N? Teeheeeheeheehee cos you totally sound like N. I'm P! And ssapphireangel is A :)
xxjaegrrr chapter 1 . 3/16/2011

i likey~
Merrom Noire chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
'Sup! I think you remember me

Okay, review time! Kays, basically, you have no grammar errors I can bash - er, I mean rectify. Plotwise, it's really cute and yeah, they were pretty much in character...except that I didn't think Lenalee is so sarcastic O.o

So, other than that, I really have not much other comments! Not bad! Keep posting!

PS, we need another promised day.
mdotaku chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i realy like this!
TheKittensNCats chapter 1 . 6/23/2010

Or you are gonna suffer the wrath of the Storm when we get back to school.

I can help out with this thing. I kinda got major writers block for my one story fic. Everything flows well except for that story. Gah.

You wrote this last year, you should have at least 10 chapters, huh? *cracks knucles*
Gray Note chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
If i remember correct, i downloaded your fic and placed it in my phone along with other fics. Sadly, i have no internet access back then and now i do have a way to access it. Now, i apologized if i downloaded it w/o your permission. I am sorry.

anyway, i like your story and it gave a me a different taste on the allenxlenalee thing. It's a little fluffy indeed but it turn out to be funny with your notes on lenalee's wounds. That's all I can say because if i continue, i'll be off the topic. My sincerest apologies my dear. I hope you write a lot of fictions in the near future...

write on

Ozuchi-Kozuchi chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I really liked your story. Your take on how Lenalee thinks is quite awesome in my opinion. For a first story this rocks! Keep it up.
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I thought this was really good. ) I really liked reading it! Nice job!
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
For a first fic, it was a wonderful piece of writing to read. You captured Lenalee's character in a unique way, too. It defiantly wasn't out of character, but it wasn't in the same style I see in a lot of other works. Even Crown Clown was fascinating to read about. The way you described Allen's Innocence as "humming" was brilliant.

I'd love to see more writing from you. Be sure to write some more if you ever get the time. It'd be a pleasure to read.
Haylie Myers chapter 1 . 1/31/2010

well done

i like it

haylie myers
DoH-Endstufe chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
wow, thats a hell of a conversation. very well done :)
waterlit chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
nice fic! (: i liked the repetition bits (you know, the note to self parts) and i liked how you made the innocence be able to respond to allen and lenalee. and i'm so glad i came across your fic - it's so hard to find an allen/lenalee fic that is interesting, fluffly, and well written. (esp the well written part). good job :D