Reviews for Iron Shadow
akeemforrest509 chapter 2 . 3/12
awesome the best i have seen in a minute but please write more chapters plase im a bit hooked :)
akeemforrest509 chapter 1 . 3/12
it really nice when the writers have a good story line and not just relie on the pairings p.s i hate Sakura that bitch is a flat chest flat ass prissy disrespectful whoring nobody so i like when people cut her down
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Awesomeeeeeeeee! I love it!
T11ky chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
Loved it. From the very beginning, till the latest chapter. Godspeed for moar chapters!
Keep up the great work ].
I cannot wait! XD
QU073 chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
update
sheltie chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
This is a great story so far, please updates ASAP.
Jfitzgerald chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
Please update again soon. Thanks.
Olaf74 chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
Please continue it!
Olaf74 chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
Please continue it!
saiyan prince1 chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
nice job with the fic. keep it up
troutman30 chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Good story, I just found it on DJghostwriter 18 favorites list. It's definately not canon and I like it.

I disagree with those who thought Naruto would be too strong if he killed Madara,frankly I'm tired of Madara,Zetsu and especially Kabuto, Impure World Reserection isn't even his own jutsu.

Konoha's gone, you have a new hidden village with new charactors with new powers I'd love new villians to go with them!
DC2011 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
im liking where this is going
VenRaider chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
This is really looking good hope you get to the whole couple part of the story that you hinted in this chapter.
Sevvus chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
ARE YOU KIDDING ME lol it's was just getting GOOD!...well actually it was good as soon as i started reading it, but now it's getting to the FANTASTICAL STAGE! and ... there's no more...DO YO UNDERSTAND HOW SAD THIS MAKES ME!..IM SO SAD, i wanna eat ice cream now...ICE CREAM! i dont have any! so you suck Dx cuz i blame you.. lol on another note, i lurvs you! for making this..because its AMAAAAZING! and fantasmic...XD please when you get the time...UPDATE SOON! please and thank you!
Olaf74 chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.