Reviews for Iron Shadow
Dromaeosaur Shippuden: Tetsu-Raptor's hunt
That's why A pack of Tetsu-Raptors are hunting a Herd of Elephants.
3 Tetsu-raptors came out of bushes and pursued at the Herd, A Tetsu-Raptor sunk it's teeth on a Elephant's leg, 2 Tetsu-Raptors jumped to a Elephant's back, 4 Tetsu-Raptors biting a Elephant's stomach, The herbivore falls to the ground, The pack leader stood over his kill. The other elders stood around him, feeding off of the best bits of the carcass. other 2 Tetsu-Raptors feeding on a Elephant's body.
That's why Tetsu-Raptors hunt in packs, they worked as a pack to bring down Prey such as Wild Boars, Sika Deer, Gazelles, Saiga Antelope
akeemforrest509 chapter 2 . 3/12
awesome the best i have seen in a minute but please write more chapters plase im a bit hooked :)
akeemforrest509 chapter 1 . 3/12
it really nice when the writers have a good story line and not just relie on the pairings p.s i hate Sakura that bitch is a flat chest flat ass prissy disrespectful whoring nobody so i like when people cut her down
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Awesomeeeeeeeee! I love it!
T11ky chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
Loved it. From the very beginning, till the latest chapter. Godspeed for moar chapters!
Keep up the great work ].
I cannot wait! XD
QU073 chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
sheltie chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
This is a great story so far, please updates ASAP.
Jfitzgerald chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
Please update again soon. Thanks.
Olaf74 chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
Please continue it!
Olaf74 chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
Please continue it!
saiyan prince1 chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
nice job with the fic. keep it up
troutman30 chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
Good story, I just found it on DJghostwriter 18 favorites list. It's definately not canon and I like it.

I disagree with those who thought Naruto would be too strong if he killed Madara,frankly I'm tired of Madara,Zetsu and especially Kabuto, Impure World Reserection isn't even his own jutsu.

Konoha's gone, you have a new hidden village with new charactors with new powers I'd love new villians to go with them!
DC2011 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
im liking where this is going
VenRaider chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
This is really looking good hope you get to the whole couple part of the story that you hinted in this chapter.
Sevvus chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
ARE YOU KIDDING ME lol it's was just getting GOOD!...well actually it was good as soon as i started reading it, but now it's getting to the FANTASTICAL STAGE! and ... there's no more...DO YO UNDERSTAND HOW SAD THIS MAKES ME!..IM SO SAD, i wanna eat ice cream now...ICE CREAM! i dont have any! so you suck Dx cuz i blame you.. lol on another note, i lurvs you! for making this..because its AMAAAAZING! and fantasmic...XD please when you get the time...UPDATE SOON! please and thank you!