Reviews for Love's Pure Light
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
My word. What are the odds, huh? That a guy with their alias actually died. I had no idea how you were going to resolve this one, but I loved watching it play out, seeing Dean's face transform once he realized that Sam was okay and how suddenly none of the stuff that had been standing between them in the past few weeks even mattered anymore. FANTASTIC.
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Perfectly fluffy in all its fluffy perfectness! One of my favorites! :)
rizandace chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
So amazing. I've always been really interested in this time period for the boys... How difficult it must have been for them to lose their unconditional trust in one another. I love that you set it at Christmas time, too! Fantastic!
AlxM chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Aww...AwAwAwAw! This... Was just so...AARGH! I just can't describe it! All I know is that this story - is definitely gonna be stored in my favorite's list for me to read it a million times whenever I want to read some much-needed brotherly love.
Holliday1081 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow!

For a short little story this one sure yanked my heart right out of my chest! Nothing quite like crying at your computer is there?

Anyway, this was so so amazing. The way Dean transformed from relieved that Sam was gone to a coiled snake ready to strike while he was watching the news. And strike he did as he raced out the door and down to the hospital with a running litany of things that would change when Sam was better. Kind of like that prayer to God that you'll do anything if He'd just grant you this one thing you were asking for.

And that line in the hospital when he's asking to see Sam: "Can I see him?" Touch him. Apologize to him. Hold him. Forgive him. Keep him safe and make him smile and help him and" Yep, that's where the flood gates opened.

I can't say enough good things about it. Brilliant!
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh yes! So amazingly perfectly wonderful! Love it love it love it!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Great story :)

Thank you !
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Really nice.

I like how you delivered this. The build up was great and then the ending was really heartwarming.
Arilaen chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Beautiful story! Loved it! :)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Oh cute, loved it!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
AW! That was adorable! I LOVED the hug at the end!:-) Sam/Dean hugs are the BEST:-)
radekris chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
THAT WAS AWESOME! Sorry for the caps but man that was just beautiful!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Beautiful, love that you have Dean using Rudolph as a distraction while he's loading bullets! lol You captured the raw emotion between the borthers and helped to make them whole again.

Shar
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wow, another beautiful story! Sorry for being so late with reading and reviewing... but I didn't have any time over the holidays and internet access is also a little tricky at home.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know how much I loved this story. It really is THE perfect Christmas gift - thanks.

The lines I loved most were these:

and he'd let his anger rule. Never again, Dean swore now as he paced the small waiting room. Never again.

If Sammy was all right, he'd... he'd try harder. Tell the kid he was forgiven, apocalypse or not. Tell Sam

the guilt was nowhere near one-sided. Stop making Sam pay for a mistake they'd both had a part in.

Never. Always. He swore.

...especially the last part: Never. Always. He swore.

This is just so, so Dean - hot-headed, caring, and swearing to fix things again.

and the following:

"Can I..." Dean licked his lips. "Can I see him?" Touch him. Apologize to him. Hold him.

Forgive him. Keep him safe and make him smile and help him and...

BEAUTIFUL and again so Dean. Only asking to see Sam, but meaning a whole lot more, as always.

...and I loved how you write Sam's feelings, from worry, over fury, over bewilderment and surprise to love and the relief of Dean still loving him and forgiving him:

His face went from worried to thunderous at the sight of Dean, [...]

There was a pause, then Sam's bewildered, muffled "Dean?" from [...]

Another pause, then Sam's arms crept around him, too, first hesitantly, then more surely. Then, with a soft choking sound, fiercely. Calm and bright. [...]

"Yeah... Merry Christmas, Dean," his brother murmured back, bewildered but earnest, voice cracked, every single finger tangled in a piece of Dean's shirt like he was afraid it might be taken away. Heavenly peace.

Yes, heavenly peace and so what I would want to see on-screen, but seems it's not gonna be like this... hm.

Hope you had tranquil and peaceful holidays!

Best, D.