Reviews for Love's Pure Light
thepurplewriter333 chapter 1 . 3/8
Very sweet!
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Ah, I needed this. Beautiful little story.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
oh poor Dean... he was panicked.

I'm glad Dean's Sam actually all fine and well... :]
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I like the total love and forgiveness they finally had, ok - Dean finally had for Sam. Wonderful story!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
My word. What are the odds, huh? That a guy with their alias actually died. I had no idea how you were going to resolve this one, but I loved watching it play out, seeing Dean's face transform once he realized that Sam was okay and how suddenly none of the stuff that had been standing between them in the past few weeks even mattered anymore. FANTASTIC.
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Perfectly fluffy in all its fluffy perfectness! One of my favorites! :)
rizandace chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
So amazing. I've always been really interested in this time period for the boys... How difficult it must have been for them to lose their unconditional trust in one another. I love that you set it at Christmas time, too! Fantastic!
AlxM chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Aww...AwAwAwAw! This... Was just so...AARGH! I just can't describe it! All I know is that this story - is definitely gonna be stored in my favorite's list for me to read it a million times whenever I want to read some much-needed brotherly love.
Holliday1081 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow!

For a short little story this one sure yanked my heart right out of my chest! Nothing quite like crying at your computer is there?

Anyway, this was so so amazing. The way Dean transformed from relieved that Sam was gone to a coiled snake ready to strike while he was watching the news. And strike he did as he raced out the door and down to the hospital with a running litany of things that would change when Sam was better. Kind of like that prayer to God that you'll do anything if He'd just grant you this one thing you were asking for.

And that line in the hospital when he's asking to see Sam: "Can I see him?" Touch him. Apologize to him. Hold him. Forgive him. Keep him safe and make him smile and help him and" Yep, that's where the flood gates opened.

I can't say enough good things about it. Brilliant!
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh yes! So amazingly perfectly wonderful! Love it love it love it!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Great story :)

Thank you !
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Really nice.

I like how you delivered this. The build up was great and then the ending was really heartwarming.
Arilaen chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Beautiful story! Loved it! :)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 5/12/2010