Reviews for One Love, One Lifetime
Tahira chapter 23 . 1/11
Dean and Lucy are just my fav. I had a feeling all along. They're like clueless
Tahira chapter 19 . 1/11
OMG I knew it. I suspected dean from the start. At the beginning I thought he like forced himself on her but now it's like love. Then I was like hold on that's incest but I guess it could spice up the plot line. Makes much more sense now
Lordshuvra chapter 23 . 6/12/2016
I have read both of your story. It was very good
yellow 14 chapter 23 . 9/24/2015
"Pregnant," Albus said flatly as he looked at Scorpius. "You've gotten her pregnant. My baby sister pregnant."

Rose cuffed him over the head with a hint of annoyance.

"Grow up Al. I swear, you're like a child," she said, bristling slightly. "This is Lily. Who is very much an adult. And MARRIED to Scorpius."

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts Albus! Merlin, no wonder we haven't told you about-" Rose paused and Albus looked at Rose curiously.

"Haven't told me about what?" he asked dubiously and Rose and Scorpius exchanged looks.

"It's nothing Al," Scorpius said quickly and Albus fixed him with a steely gaze. He looked from Scorpius to Rose and Rose to Scorpius and a look of understanding came over his face.

"Wait a minute...Rose...Scorpius...Rose, are you pregnant?"

"Well..." Rose began and Albus turned to glare at Scorpius.

"You'd better not run out on her, or I WILL make you regret it. Badly," he said and Scorpius laughed.

"Al, how long have you known me? I'm not going anywhere. I have the most amazing wife in the world, why would I go?"

"Al, big brother of mine, this story is a really helpful Very helpful in fact," Lily said, catching everyone by surprise.

"You're not pregnant are you?" Albus asked with a frown. "I didn't even know you were seeing anyone!"

Lily giggled with amusement and patted Albus on the head.

"Don't be silly Albus. I'm getting married!"

Albus looked at her in shock and Rose and Scorpius smirked.

"MARRIED!? TO WHO!? WHY HAVEN'T I MET THIS MYSTERY BOY!?"

"You've already met her," Lily said with a smile. At which point Albus's eyes widened even further.

"HER!?"

"I'm getting married to Bianca Grey of course!" Lily said with a smile and Scorpius chuckled at the look on Albus's face.

"Albus my friend, you really are oblivious," he said with a smile, before looking at the screen. "Hmm...A whole house full of redheads...I like the way other me thinks."

"Let's concentrate on this one first," Rose said, patting her stomach and Scorpius smiled.

It's nice to see this story finished. To be honest, I thought it was going to remain unfinished, like so many others. Keep writing
alycess chapter 23 . 9/23/2015
Thank you, for finishing this story, even though you haven't continued, I appreciate that you took your time and set the end. It is nice to read that it ended like that. I have been waiting for this for sooo long, so thank you! I hope you'll write more stories like this or different, and I'll be happy to read it. There are only few of authors who can write as good as you.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/23/2015
Cute ending! Please write another
SUUSDANGER chapter 23 . 9/23/2015
ohmygod.

I have waited so long for this and now I can finally move on! hahah. thank you so much for coming back to this!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/24/2015
PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY UPDATEEEE! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS FOR AN UPDATE BIT STILL NONE. I READ THE WHOLE STORY AGAIN AND AGAIN! PLEASE! I REALLY HOPE YOU DIDNT ABANDONE THIS! UGH IM GOING TO CRY! also your writing is amazing
love chapter 22 . 7/23/2015
ok I'll be honest, I cried at this. I know there's not really any chance of you updating this, since it has been a little over 5 years since you have and you've probably lost interest in this and moved on with your life, but if you still use this account, or occasionally look back on the reviews of your old Harry Potter next gen fanfics, know this: this is possibly the best fanfictions I've ever read, and I, as will many others, am sorry to see it not completed. I do hope this isn't the end, but if it is I'm just going to pretend scorpius and lily grow old together with 3 children, as do albus and emma. I'm also going to pretend the weasley potter malfoy clan have an amazing time, and even though the elder members might pass, a new generation of them continue to grow :)))))))) I hope your life is going well lady zaidey
pinkspiderwick chapter 14 . 7/6/2015
I love how you made scopious's mother so nice. it's better than having some one that acts how Draco did in school and be a stuck up slytherin.
TrixieWilliamson chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
They should send a letter to him, and follow the owl on a broomstick.
Zheeba89 chapter 22 . 8/6/2013
Hi!
I've just finished reading your stories, this one, and "Seasons may change" and I have to say they were really fantastic!
I loved the plot, and your writing is just perfect, as well as portraying every character the way they are...
The only think now is that I'm really sad this story isn't finished, I would love to continue reading, and I really hope that someday you will find the time or the inspiration to finish this...

Greetings from you new follower from Norway... :P
Owls The Sailor chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
Is this really the end? :(
no epilogue?
Lucille chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Ok I REALLY like this story and you really are BRILLIANT to be able to right this. But I would have appreciated if you added a bit more of Percy (Uncle Percy to Lily) and his wife Audrey and Angelina (George's wife) and all of the whole Weasley family including the Weasley children like Roxanne, Fred II …. etc…