Reviews for Pen Pal
StormRocker chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Unbelievable, great fic and a great ending, I know that it was a sad one, but the way you wrote it just made it, well...Great! :)
Just a friend chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I've read many stories about the storm hawk and congratulations you have the best of the best. You made me go to the verge of tears right near the end and personally I feel like this was the best way (as my teachers like to call it)to waste my time...hmm...maybe I should make them reat it to try and change their way of thinking. Either way thank you, you made my day and gave me a new perspective of looking towards friendship. Also thank you for showing a way of thinking about my friends because unfortunately I have many but not one of them is like Chris, man how I wish to find a true friendship. Verry well sorry for writing something so long but I just had to express myself. Bye.

-just a friend

PS.I know I have repeated this for some time but I still have this urge to repeat it over and over THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING SUCH A GREAT STORRY!
JavaQuilava chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I'm not gonna lie, that had me to the point of tears! Wonderfully written, may even reread it a few times :D
Vaele chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I don't even know what to say or where to start, so I'll put what I'm feeling. A great deal of emotion, something many Writers fail to capture.

When I read your more longer written Stories, it always brings me to tears; they're beautiful.
Rayman51 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
i can say only one thing. it was really wonderful _
Pascy chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Ok, tears are running down my face! That was so sad, great, now im sobbing! Great writing, I loved it, so sad, yet happy at the same time! Cant write anymore, my hands are shaking too much!
the original KeT chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Well, I had a really long stupid review. But it got fried somehow. So I'll just put the basics in.

I love it, of course. I don't care what you think of it, I say it's great and really unique. The private jokes/allusions throughout and the way you mixed all those themes (drama, romance, humor, ect.) together and still managed to make it make sense have proved to me that you are, indeed, super talented and smart. Did I tell you that Rebecca is my gf's real first name? If not, that's one weird coincidence.

The ending made me sad, but in a good way. If you don't mind me getting philosophical, I'd like to think that even though we've only been writing each other for a little while, we'll have the same kind of trust as Cyclonis and Chris, and maybe even keep in touch as long. (Though hopefully I'll never have to seek refuge from violent family in your palace.)

Thanks so much for writing this wonderful story for me! I hope mine can live up to the expectations this has now put on me o-O
dancing-with-the-devil 1995 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
You are too harsh on yourself my friend, it's not poorly written at all! You are an amazing writer. This is quite possibly the only fan-fiction I've read that has truly truly moved me... so far, I'm sure you'll find another way XD coz you're just so amazing like that. Keep up the good work
7thProductions chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I think this is the best story that you've ever written...It made me laugh and it made me cry...But that's a good thing, right?...It's good to have funny stories and there's always room for sad stories...I don't think any of your stories has made me cry this bad before...It's awesome that Cyclonis has a penpal and I like the fact that you used Darkclonis(but it wasn't that much of surprise)...I agree with Chris; Cylonis and Dark Ace were made for each other...I always thought they were an awesome couple...The only part that made me cry, was the ending...Master Cyclonis was my favorite female character in the show...Also the part where Cyclonis and Chris were aged and they were talking about how Cyclonis was dying and all...Dark Ace lost his wife and Chris lost his best friend...Cyclonis will live on in their hearts forever...Long live the Queen of Cyclonia!
smileyfacer chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This was really really cute, and realistic too, now I think about it. For some reason, it is easier to make friends (to me) online than anywhere else. When you write a message, there is no judgement, and no harsh looks. Even as you portray, when you meet might be a little awkward, and even a little scary. I've only done such thing once, and it was a success, but I never really talked to the person again. Yet, as you also write, it might turn out to be a friendship of a lifetime.

Great job! And sorry for the very long review!
Hawk-Masters chapter 1 . 12/25/2009