Reviews for The Relevance of Christmas
J.A.Phillips chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
XD This may be one of the funniest Damian stories ever. God, I miss him and Dick as a team.
OfMirthandTears chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Dear lord I love Dick...and Damian. Or both...

Fantastic job! I've read this like 5 times already and I burst out laughing everytime at the mere thought of Bruce in a tacky Christmas sweater. Great work!
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY! I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS!
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Omg. Dick as a psycho Batman is pretty damn awesome. This story was completely entertaining from start to finish.
mulitcom chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Good ole' holiday fun... although it's May right now. Fantastic job, this was really sweet and touching. :)
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
XD This was awesome. And cute as heck. XD Awesomely awesome job.
MostVerbose chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
"Well, you know. I'm stupid, it's stupid, everything's stupid…"

Dick calling Superman to solve his problems is just TOO awesome! :)
Amber Spirit chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh God TOO MUCH CUTE.

I love how Damian is wearing one of those sweaters that light up and how Dick is afraid that he ruined Christmas and Superman over the phone giving him parental advice. Just great. The ending just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside aaawww
robinthethird chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Go Dick. lol.
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Reading this was dangerous. Seriously, I ended up laughing so hard, I couldn't breathe for a good ten seconds. Brilliant, this is! :D
totallyPSYCHED chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I love this so much I have no words to describe said love. I could write a balled for this :)

It was SO FUNNY AND SO DAWWWWWW CUUTE! *spaz*

Dick's such a whinnying batman, but I love it 3

most of all I love how you characterize Damian :D I actually like Damian a lot, I find the bratty superior complex thing pretty endearing xD I just wanna aqueez him, and I loved the "...finally gone crazy..." line lol xD And to think- I don't even celebrate christmas and I love this so much :)
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Hahaha! This was an awesome read! I love your style of writing. I especially like how you write Dick and Clark. I'd give your story a 59.6 out of 10!
mary chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
It made me laugh. I really enjoyed it.
SeriousSilly chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Awesome, AWESOME, story. I've been craving some good Dick/Damien interaction since I just started reading the Batman & Robin comics, and this DEFINITELY satisfied that craving. The bonus is that I even discovered this fic nearing the Christmas season. Characterizations were spot-on, humor was excellent. I hope that you might write another story about the continuing new Christmas tradition of Batman and Robin. Light-up sweaters...hahahahahaha.
Tara Walden chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I LOVE this story! It's hilarious. I can totally see Dick calling Superman and having a child-like whining/hissy fit talk with him about how awful Christmas was going and then the thing where he just loses his mind and is laughing maniacly about managing to get the tree up in the cave.

Here' a countdown of the best one/two-liners in the story.

5. 'Evil of the likes he'd never attempted with Bruce.'

4. '...It was even wronger for him to be putting that weird icecicley stuff all over the tree he'd dragged into the cave with the aid of a grappling hook and a climbing equipment...'

3. 'Batman saw it, and it was good.'

2. '"What in the HELL have you done to the Batcave?"

If it wasn't for the boyish alto making the declaration, it would have been the same tone and inflection that Bruce would ask him just what in the hell he'd done to The Car.'

1. '... Right now, the cowl was the only thing holding his head together, or it'd explode from sheer evil glee. "He. He. He. He."

"You've finally lost it, haven't you?"'

I laughed like a mad person when I read those. You have an awesome sense of humor and comedic timing. XD

And I LOVED this line:

"Besides. Damien's boots were filled to the ankle with chunky organic peanut butter."

What a great line to end the story with.

Well, I'm sorry for this being so long a review, mostly made so by me copying an dpasting my favorite things, but it really was awesome and you should definitely keep writing. You rock.

Kanae