Reviews for Secret Cooper Exchange
ApostolicPrincessinGod chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Awe, just so sweet and sad, I love the Christmas shoes it's a touching and beautiful song. And reminds me of God's love thank you and
scarletblusssh chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
that was kewl! :)
Awwww chapter 9 . 9/27/2010

sooo cuteee

i loved the little girl

and chad

and everythinggg!

now im gonna go find out

amazing story (L)
xxBeenieBabyxx chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
I loved that ! Amazing ! But you know what I realized ? They went Christmas shopping 4 days before Christmas...and that day, Chad invited Sonny and her mom to have Christmas dinner with his dad, whom he was going to call. And it wasn't Christmas. Did you mean for it to be Christmas dinner, or just a random dinner ?
xxBeenieBabyxx chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
That amazing chapter. Chad was soo sweet, and I love how you referred this chapter to Christmas Shoes. I love that so, it's so absolutely beautiful. Amazing job...seriously. I loved Chad in this one, and Sonny's shock. The whole thing was touching.

And ohh, Audri ! From Just One Of Life's Little Games ! I hope her mom doesn't die ! The fact that she hugged Chad and ran out yelling Merry Christmas, and him replying was absolutely heartwarming. And the shoes...that was just heartbreaking. Good job !
xxBeenieBabyxx chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
I have no idea about this title P

Omg that was sad. How his mom died. How he went, "Family ? What family, Sonny?" I was like ... ) That was really sad. But it was also sweet how he felt about her.

Nice work.
xxBeenieBabyxx chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

lmfaao I feel so stupid. The whole time I was like "Who's Tawni's Secret Santa?" I guessed but then I realized that couldn't be write. lmfao I forgot all about Dakota !

I feel like Chad is a little too evil...I dunno. But I guess it's an important part of your story.

lol ! Humbug xD I love 'A Chrismas Carol'

Anyways, love this ! Good job !
xxBeenieBabyxx chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town P

I liked how you used "She Better Watch Out" in your totally fit, because of the title.

Also "That Girl Will Be The Death Of Me" haha totally Edward's and I couldn't help think "dramatic much?" lool

Chad's just a regular Scrooge, as you say.

I love how Sonny brings back her gift, the mirror, and how she said there's cameras everywhere just when he was thinking "I'm glad no ones here to see me!"

Anyhoo, Greaaaaat job !
xxBeenieBabyxx chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Let It Snow !

Nice job (

The yogurt thing was smart...but Chad was stupid for not noticing that Sonny had taken the remote xD
xxBeenieBabyxx chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
All I Want For Christmas is you !

Good job so far, I can't wait to continue reading !
GalaxiesAblaze chapter 8 . 5/14/2010
Oh darn. Now you made me cry.

I was so touched by this :)

keep writing
dancingdimples95 chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
that was sweet
Lovely SOS chapter 9 . 3/18/2010
It was not corney. I sobbed. I never sob! (Except when I read this.)
Lovely SOS chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
.gosh. I litterally sobbed. Stupid cashere. . Oh, I love you Chad, You Are AWESOME!
Lovely SOS chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
AW, I cried when Chad said, "What family?" UGH, i'm crying again. Poor poor Chad. I FEEL YOUR PAIN!