Reviews for Master Sorcerer, High Priest and Murderer
Elficiel chapter 1 . 10/17
Amazing story. Akhenamkhanen actively sacrificing his soul in order to protect his land and his son through Hasan was so dark, and at the same time, so fascinating! I absolutely loved the friendship between and him and Mahaado. The amount of devotion of this latter toward the pharaoh was as much captivating as it was creepy on the sides. It tells a lot about the selflessness and sense of duty that pervades their characters, and I like to think that it was their sacrifices that inspired Atem to carry out his own, in turn. Very well thought-out.
Meew3 chapter 1 . 10/17
Bless Mahad tbh.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
In guilt we punish ourselves more than anyone else ever could
deactivated82940 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I like this version much more than the pharaoh just dying of illness like in the manga (well, as far as I can remember it).

"The responsibilities are many, and the cost of failure is high." The other two sentences where this one is sandwiched between are past tense while this is present, so it sounds a bit off.

But I do like this. Especially this line.

"But silence could not erase the sin from his soul"

Good job!
Kira Douji chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This was truly a homage Mahaado never received in the manga. Very, very well done. You got his character perfectly and the writing style suited the story very well. Straight to favorites indeed.
KhemRocks chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This is just brilliant. Very emotive and well written, exploring an often overlooked topic. Going straight to faves. Awesome.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Great story. I loved the look into Mahaado's secret pain ad guilt.
Girlwitharedsweater chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
whoa, deep story, totally awesome though! :)
NightmareTroubador chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I'm reading a sad story on Christmas, weird. Anyway I really liked it and I also liked your view on Akunumkanon's death. Keep on writing cuz you do a wonderful job and with no errors! YEAH!