Reviews for A Christian Carol
HELENz chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Awe. Love. You get the honor of having your ff being the first Chrolli one I've read... LOVED.
Aurora Borealis - Polar Lights chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
Wow, this is great! It's great fun to read and it's soo cute. But it would be even better if you put (like in Charles' book) some more episodes into each chapter. That would make this real awesome! (Not that it isn't awesome already but it just would be even more awesome! ;) ) Plus, I found, like, 3 sentences in all the 7 chapters that weren't quite grammatically correct (yeah yeah, says a non-native speaker -.-') and that annoyed me. P

No, seriously, this is really great. But it could be even greater. P Then again, every Ollian-story would be even better if it was longer. xD OK, I'll stop ranting about nothing here and, erm, read some more of your stories.
nightvalia chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
AWUFWUFAFAFAFA. *thud*

WHY. DOES THIS. ONLY HAVE- wait for it- ONE SINGLE REVIEW? What the hell? I thought the whole goddamn Ollian-fanbase was obsessed enough to easily find this and bombard it with the love(AND HAIL THE HOMO n' stuff), but I guess I was sorely mistaken. But anyway, what I wanted to tell you is;

THIS BE MADE OF AWESOME. AND WITH A DASH OF ADORABLE SQUISHINESS, I MIGH ADD. ILU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS.

NOW GO WRITE SOME MORE. PLEASE.3
sylstyle chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
You can't imagine how happy I was when I saw you wrote another story.

Once again it was beautifully writen and such a wonderful story for Christmas

Sylvain