Reviews for Pilgramage
JediPanda22 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
"Obi-Wan Kenobi, the curse and blessing in her life, the Jedi Master that embodied both chivalry and nobility, all of the romantic ideals that Asajj secretly loved, but believed no longer existed. "
Thats so beautiful. Just to let you know I secretly feel this way. Thanks to Obi-Wan I'm afraid, but not ashamed, I may never marry. There is only one man on this earth that I've ever met that may have been able to hold a candle to Obi-Wan but sadly he too is dead.
Part of me wished this story never ended but then the other half is applauding you because you fit everything in there. There wasnt one thing missing and there wasnt too much. The detail was fabulous and everything else was just top notch. Well done!
The last bit on tatooine was such a sweet ending. There is so much emotion wrapped up in this story. It will always be one of my favorites.
MTFBWY.
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Oh my gosh! Such a perfect and happy ending! Beautiful story, also sad but happy at the end.
ReginaBVGSRGA chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Great story! For a long time, I'm trying to know how exactly she died, but I can't find it anywhere. Very frustrating. I'm glad I finally know it ;). It's very well-written and sometimes really sad. I love all Ventrobi stories and I love how they finally found eachother back at the end in this story.
pronker chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Lovely.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
It's rare to find a fic that actually makes me cry, but you did it. And It was beautiful and honest and true to what who they were. I find it hard to believe i've only just now discovered you. I like to think this is exactly what happened between them, even as my mind denies it. I want to believe they were happy together, even if it was only for a little while.
Brightknight chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
A very credible story. I like your insight into the characters, Asajj and Obi-wan and their relationship. Could have wished for more length, for elaboration, but a good story nonetheless.
Black Stormraven chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
My god, this is perfection. I really don't know what else to say. It really is a beautiful exploration of Asajj and her relationship to Obi-Wan. Simply stunning.
Defiant-Candle chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was just awesome. I've read both the comics and watched the clone wars series.
The garden in the desert was just brilliant.
The writing and the melancholy, ventress's pain and kenobi's selfless compassion- All of it envisioned and recognised in this story- just awesome :)
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
You know, I think you have hit on why it is that I find Obi-Wan/Asajj so compelling. Both of them have had everything and everyone they ever loved stripped from them. This fic is canonical, credible, and I loved the whole thing with the orchard and the two warriors finally finding peace and solace from pain and grief. Obi-Wan loved his own Master as much as Asajj had loved hers. It was just that Obi-Wan lost his when he was already a Knight and more able to deal with the initial rage. I believe Obi-Wan lost Qui-Gon's lightsaber. Perhaps Dooku destroyed it. At any rate, they both cherished the sabers of their Masters.

I hate the idea of Obi-Wan with Siri or even Cerasi. Don't like Qui-Gon with Tahl, either. Obi-Wan and Satine doesn't work for me, either. Sickening, like Anakin and Padme. I don't really see how politics and Jedi can work in terms of true understanding.

Ventress and Kenobi work because of shared experiences as warriors and as people. I don't care what canon says. Obi-Wan may prefer peace, but I think he would not truly be happy with a pacifist like Satine. You've shown just why Kenobi/Ventress is workable and even in character. Bravo. Will add to favorites.
Jedi-Dreamer101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Very we'll written. Keep up the great work:)
KittyCaterpillar chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I just read Seasons Change so I have to admit, it's nice to read the prequel story, it's great!
Kael Hyun chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
well done realy there needs to be more Ventrobi storys...
DarthMii chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was wonderful and wel written. I enjoyed it very much.