Reviews for Still Flying
Interesting!
midnightread chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
Really liked it
Dragon Cat84 chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Interesting story I'll have to read rest when I have a chance
Rainglyph13 chapter 19 . 7/4/2011
Nice crossover story. I love the two crews together, and Mal and Jack make a good pair of wise-crackers! Loved it!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 19 . 9/10/2010
I like.

What other crossovers do you have a planned to do.
CelineSSauve chapter 19 . 8/7/2010
Well that's one way to get the remaining chapters up ;)

Congratulations on the completed Fic!
1917farmgirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Yes! I love crossovers, and it is SO hard to find good ones out there. And I especially love Firefly and Stargate, so this has me very excited.

And wanna know what the best part is? WASH IS ALIVE! I've virtually stoped reading Firefly stories because no one seems to want to write with Wash still alive and I can't stand to read ones where he's not. So, thank you for this!

Can't wait to see where you go with this. Everyone is perfectly in character so far and your writing is splendid. On to the next chapter now!
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
Excellent story. Can't wait for more!
Njam chapter 12 . 3/19/2010
awsome story. can't wait for the next chapter
CelineSSauve chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
Not quite sure about the wording for "...and a whole lot of nothing planning going on that he's knowing about." But otherwise, keep it up!
Nedy Rahn chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
sounds like Mal.
Nedy Rahn chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
good story so far, waiting on next chapter
CelineSSauve chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
There's Kaylee!

I was worried she'd been seperated from the guys or something since it had been a while since we'd seen mention of her in the narrative.

Looking forward to details on plan 'kinda.'
CelineSSauve chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
“Is there?” (Got confused about who was speaking here.)

Um...what! Was that an OOC comment thrown into the narrative to just jar us completely from the story's pace?
CelineSSauve chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
There are places in the chapters so far when the verb tense shifts between present and past then back again.

Also, Jack's team are talking much too western for it to be natural. They, after all, are not from the 'Verse.