Reviews for Arctic Banana's Half Aft Christmas Special
DiamondFairyQueen chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
whered they get the bird?!
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
lol barricade wont let megatron pass lolz
i laughed so hard thinkin of drunk barri gettin chased by blackout
Decepticon-Tuba-Player chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I want Screamer's shirt.:D Best part was when Barricade was I choked while reading that...O.o'

Best present I got... I dunno, probably my PS3 my mom got me or The Hunger Games and Catching Fire from my dad...
Xenophobic Doll chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Yeah, Im too lazy to sign in. This story made me giggle in too many places to list, but I loved the trip to see Santa and the ghetto tree. And the fairy. And the part about the severed head. So, yeah, you get the point. I swear, whenever I'm having a bad day, I just come and read some of your fics.
GoneGoneGoneGoneeeeeee chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Ahahahaha oh god, that made me laugh so fragging hard! I loved it, I'm all Autobot but they way you made these guys i just wanted to give em a hug. :) Absolutely brilliant!
yeahnobye chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Haha, this was absolutely hilarious. My friend recently became obsessed with Chocobos, and I had no clue what those were. He showed me a video of them, I'm still unsure of why he's so obsessed with them, but that's not the point! I enjoyed this, especially when Barricade was completely hammered.

My best Christmas gift was definitely my laptop.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
While I was reading that, i laughed til I cried!
Code Delta323 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Lol, late review. I thought this was still good! There were some really funny moments. And I love the ending. D
Haller's Demon chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
*gasp gasp cough cough* OMG this is the funniest story I have read in a uber long time.
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
No. Fucking. Way.

GO BONECRUSHER! -high fives him and ends up in snow outside- .

I think my best present was the rubber ducky my cousin got from mechacon and got the voice actor of Beast Wars megatron to sign the bottom. _ That and my Transformers novel of RotF and it's prequel novel! 3 AWESOMENESS!

-giggles- and iTunes... I blew it on the first seaon of G1 Transformers and the movie Robots. XD
Saberfang90 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Your stories are great, do one with with Autobots next.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Snipe? from the movie "Up," or is there another type of Snipe? What's a ficus?

I want Starscream's T-shirt! I love the ending!

My favorite present would have to be compilation of all three live-action and the one CGI TMNT movies. I loved it so much that I received it twice this year... Or maybe the life-size white bengal tiger plushie with her life-size cub.
AryaMetru chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I got Transformers 2 and the first season of G1. :)

An gumball machine from the 70's, a Star Trek snuggie and a ton of other stuff.

And a laptop (from my best friend).

I was so excited when I saw you had a new story up. It made my laugh so hard. :)
varsitylove16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Dear God... My sides hurt like hell now! xD

If Barricade gets that hammered at Christmas, I'd hate to see what happens during New Years...

And HA. Bonecrusher proved you all WRONG. :3

Hm... My presents are in a picture somewhere... OH! Here: i465.

~VLS~