Reviews for Naruto the Fox Sennin
XxAkira-KyoyaxX chapter 1 . 10/7
I thought Jinchuriki means human sacrifice? And i kinda feel it's quite rushed...
Trekio112 chapter 22 . 9/19
why didn't jiraiya just reverse summon with his toads .-. when he figured it out I mean
Trekio112 chapter 21 . 9/19
where the hell did they pull the same number of months itachi said in an undisclosed location from I wonder 0.o
Nitpicking chapter 1 . 8/20
Authors note (an insulting one to boot) IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY?! That's just not right.

This fanfiction is english-language, right? So maybe it's better if we don't use japanese hepburns instead of direct translations here. This problem present in many Naruto fanfictions, so...
Marato Eto chapter 2 . 8/9
Sasuke would never learn another taijutsu style because he already hs th intercepter fist, th style that was built around the sharingan and predicting movements, there would be no point.
Marato Eto chapter 2 . 8/9
Kakashi has both Lightning and Earth.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 6 . 8/6
wow your female oc is such a mary sue.
Well sakura is a banshee
Superfabulous chapter 2 . 6/16
Isn't Naruto right handed?
arinasution5 chapter 11 . 5/16
Jinchuriki does not mean demon host
A jinchuriki does host the biju but the translation is actually
Power of the human sacrifice
ryujin hakuto chapter 24 . 4/1
I REALLY LOVE THE STORY i hope you will make a sequel so if will will release it as soon as u can
oh god the irony! Sakura, the wrathful banshee, got Wrath of the Banshee! Clasic!
Halogien chapter 1 . 1/20
Writer to writer:
It is easier for a reader to follow the story if dialogue is broken up. A good example is-

"Person A is speaking" Person A said. Person A is making an action.

"Person B speaks" Person B said. Person B actions.

Person A actions.

"Person B speaks again"

So on and so forth. It avoids confusion on who is speaking if each indentation has to do with same person.

I also notice that you 'tell' a lot versus show. This means that there is a bit of he did, she did. An example is where you talk of Kurama laughing. A better way to show is to talk of he inhaled and exhaled then a vibrate sound mocked Naruto. How it caused the gate to rattle or ground to tremble. Or even how vapor escaped his nostrils. Show how it was a quivering gasp of a laugh or a very deep chuckle. Allow the reader to see it how you imagine. Also capitalize names.

Hope this helps!