Reviews for Naruto the Fox Sennin
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 5/28
Genial vh
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 2 . 4/23
Lmfao wrath of the banshee
Gabbyfromdashow chapter 1 . 4/16
Kakashis latest excuse: I had to save a coulee of fish from drowning
my 2 guys chapter 24 . 4/15
that was good keep the chapters coming
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 7 . 2/6
Only one gripe so far. Kushina waking up after 13 years and being able to walk and make her way to the hokage tower and then to Naruto and Jiraiya without her having major muscle degradation seems really illogical. Maybe if you said she had a bunch of built up chakra after not using it for so long, and she used it to reinforce her body throughout the day to strengthen it temporarily could have worked too.
Redb4Black chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I thought Jinchuriki means human sacrifice? And i kinda feel it's quite rushed...
Trekio112 chapter 22 . 9/19/2016
why didn't jiraiya just reverse summon with his toads .-. when he figured it out I mean
Trekio112 chapter 21 . 9/19/2016
where the hell did they pull the same number of months itachi said in an undisclosed location from I wonder 0.o
Nitpicking chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Authors note (an insulting one to boot) IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY?! That's just not right.

This fanfiction is english-language, right? So maybe it's better if we don't use japanese hepburns instead of direct translations here. This problem present in many Naruto fanfictions, so...
Marato Eto chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Sasuke would never learn another taijutsu style because he already hs th intercepter fist, th style that was built around the sharingan and predicting movements, there would be no point.
Marato Eto chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Kakashi has both Lightning and Earth.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
wow your female oc is such a mary sue.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
Well sakura is a banshee
Superfabulous chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
Isn't Naruto right handed?
arinasution5 chapter 11 . 5/16/2016