Reviews for Walking On The Wire
teamedward1976 chapter 20 . 3/11
I love this story!
writer writing chapter 54 . 2/15
I loved the whole Loren exchange and Hank being there for the fancy pen prank was icing on the cake lol. The idea of Loren being their adopted grandpa just wonderful and the ending paragraph was simply great. I can't wait to start your next one. This was such a well-crafted story. You brought Atlantis to life by expanding her story. As much as I love Michaela and Sully, I greatly enjoy reading more about the other characters. :)
writer writing chapter 53 . 2/15
The tea parties and the search parties for the bear cracked me up. Loved everyone meeting the twins. Such sweet scenes.
writer writing chapter 52 . 2/15
Scary part when the cord was around the baby's neck. I was holding my breath until it was breathing. And how wonderful that they got a boy and a girl. I like that they named the girl Charlotte. Loved how he thanked God at the end of the chapter.
writer writing chapter 51 . 2/15
You paint such a lovely picture of family and Little Matthew is so cute. How exciting that they're having twins.
writer writing chapter 50 . 2/14
So nice Matthew got a picture of his mother and so in character that it took Loren so long to clean out Olive's room.
writer writing chapter 49 . 2/14
Excited that she's pregnant, and I loved Matthew's jubilant reaction.

I so enjoyed Katie's tea party particularly when she said he had to have honey and told him no talking at the table lol.
writer writing chapter 48 . 2/13
Loved the fluff. I like how Atlantis checked in on her son; she's such a caring mother. I also liked the bit about how he might lend the teddy bear to Katie occasionally lol.
writer writing chapter 47 . 2/13
Smiled when Matthew said Brian was the smallest, most ugliest little thing he had ever seen in his life. Very realistic emotions in their talk and touching ending scene between the 3 siblings.
writer writing chapter 46 . 2/13
I'm so sorry you lost your friend. You wrote a beautiful homecoming scene, very heartfelt and sweet.
writer writing chapter 45 . 2/12
Glad Matthew is going to talk to Brian about it. The beginning description was very nice again. You do such great openers.
writer writing chapter 44 . 2/12
Loved Matthew's reflective descriptions of Atlantis while she was sleeping, very poetic.
writer writing chapter 43 . 2/7
Love the part with Loren. He does have a soft spot for children despite his grousing and the chocolate and strawberry bit was cute.
writer writing chapter 42 . 2/6
Beautiful wedding. So glad her father gave her away and like the song choice you ended with. I always picture/hear Roy Clark singing it though lol. I'll have to check out Bing Crosby's version.
writer writing chapter 41 . 2/5
I like where you called the sun's movements sun tracks, nice term. Happy he got her a ring. The conversation between Brian and Atlantis was so heartfelt. It is a burden I'm sure he carried though they never seemed to mention it past the event itself. Nice ending to the chapter as well.