Reviews for Christmas Traditions
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Dang. That is so sad. I feel so bad for Kate! This story was so depressing to read, and how she can't ever go back to her old life, and how she always calls 911 on Christmas :( it was so wonderfully written though! I loved this, even though it was sad. Awesome story!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
wow, that was just wow... I feel so bad for her, Christmas used to be my favorite holiday too, I loved everything about it and what it celebrated, and then my mom died. Now we don't do anything for Christmas, we don't decorate, we barely even listen to music. We buy gifts for my nieces and nephews and get together with them, but most of the magic for me has gone away. Even still though, I feel like one day the magic will come back and I'll love Christmas again because when I'm out of the house with my friends I feel a little bit of the magic back, I couldn't imagine though what it would be like to be in Kate's position, or how heartbreaking and hopeless that would be
pealee chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Yup that was angsty! But I still liked it!

I've often thought about the whole Kate in witness protection idea. Have you thought about writing one where she comes out and NCIS finds out she's still alive and all that?
dg101 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009