Reviews for Kindling
yairm210 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I apologize for not having much to say on this issue, but I do have one point to make, about sentience.

All pokemon seem to be sentient, the games only show specific pokemon to be sentient but the tv series and movies show no distinction between dragonites and caterpies regarding sentience. Intelligence, yes. But all pokemon seem capable of human sentience, and are far beyond mere animals.

Not that we really know how sentient animals are...
Meneldur chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I cannot express how much I truly enjoy this series of fanfics. I have always adored Sabrina, and loved her unique character - which of course, made me sad that there was so little of her in the media. I think that in these fics, you have perfectly captured her personality, and I cannot get enough of her interactions with Giovannie. I quite enjoyed your portrayal of him as well - it felt quite accurate to me. The intrigue, the hints and sparring and delicate conversation - all these coalesce into an amzing story, even if it's rather short. I hope to see more soon, although I ama aware you are taking your own time. You wrote in your profile that these oneshots are part of a novel-length story - is there any chance we may one day see and read that story?

Lastly, a question regarding the stories, if I may - what exactly is the familial relationship between all the gym leaders and elite, and what are their loyalties? Lance and Lorelei are married. Obviously Surge, Koga, Blaine and Sabrina follow Giovanni. It is also clear that Koga is married to Erica nad has Janine. But is Erica aware of Koga's work? She seems to feel close enough to Sabrina to touch her - but is that becasue she knows her husband works with Sabrina and Sabrina is often at Celadon, or simply because she is a friend of Sabrina's? Also, it seems from Pathchouli that Karin, Sabrina, Will and Morty are siblings, belonging to the Gravedigger clan. Is their formidable mother and matriarch Agatha? WHat are the relationships between the siblings, and are they aware of Sabrina's job?

Sincerely, in lasting respect and gratitude, Meneldur.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
like, DAMN! that was something i had never thought of. And it was so well written. GREAT JOB!