Reviews for Dear Diary
PinkWhalePJs chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
Hell yeah color guards the best!
Awesome Laugh Trio chapter 22 . 6/22/2011
Band camp

Yay! Band camp for me was always amazing. I seemed to lose my chapstick after the second day, which was hell because I play French Horn. D:
Awesome Laugh Trio chapter 19 . 6/22/2011
Hah.

My name's the same as Hungary's.

And I had 5th period US history this year. :D
Awesome Laugh Trio chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
I don't generally review in the beginning/middle of the story when it's got so many chapters, but with this one I just had to.

Oh my god.

I started laughing so hard at this chapter. My stomach hurts because I've been laughing too much now.

Off to go read the rest of this awesomeness! :)
Denalien chapter 49 . 10/23/2010
If I can find out that Gilbert is the yellow feathered guy, then why can't Elizaveta? I'm hungarian too.

We are not stupeed...

Eliza knows that Gilbert got yellow chicks, and if her present's are full of it, then i'm pretty sure she should have found it out.
Denalien chapter 21 . 10/23/2010
i'm hitting myself with a frying pan...

i've had enough of yaoi-lover-Hungary.

Hungarian people does not like it at all!The owner of Hetalia should have see the news when gays were showing up in Budapest...they got their ass kicked so hard that they called the police.
Denalien chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
DAMN RIGHT :D
oliviathecf chapter 49 . 10/17/2010
Yellow feather? Think Elizaveta THINK! The Gilbirds
Ravinsong chapter 49 . 7/12/2010
Wow...I really like this story...please update this story REALLY soon, thanks
high improbability chapter 49 . 6/25/2010
Very cute so far, but why is it tag "zwei," which is German for two? The Hungarian term is Két, or am I missing something? D:
Koatan chapter 49 . 6/4/2010
Hm, I wonder who this mystery guy is... Good story so far! Please update soon.
iRishou chapter 49 . 5/6/2010
VERY ENTERTAINING! HOPE TO SEE FUTURE CHAPPIES :3
RuggedIndividual chapter 49 . 4/30/2010
Haha! Poor Eduard... XD

D'aw, Ludwig is so cute. 3
purplecatgirl chapter 49 . 4/28/2010
This was recommended to me by my friend (We call her Elizabeta) and so I read it, and... It's AWESOME! The Inner workings of Elizabeta's mind need to be mapped... And you did.
Peridot Tears chapter 49 . 4/26/2010