Reviews for Bonded Separation
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Well that made me extremely sad
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
hell yeah i enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
different from your ususal story not so graphic
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
wow. I think that about sums it up. Yeah, really good and it gave me the chills especially since its one in the morning that Im reading this.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Very unique, nice job! :)
MrsCharlieAckles chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! awesome! btw lov your name uthinkurfunny ithnkimadorable. thats awesome
babyreaper chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Great, really liked it but thought Dean could have at least stayed until Sam woke up, but then that would probably have lengthened your story quite a bit. Thanks..
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
aw and he just left? thats really sad :( thankyou! it was really good :) xx
jayhaytch chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Phew, that was good! I was not expecting anything like that and ew, with a capital ew ew and ew, that 'thing' sounded just disgusting. The dead hand taking Sam's note was just creepy..! Love how Dean's brotherly instinct kicked in and played out to the fullest. And then he went away, leaving Sam to his potentially 'normal' life... Great little fic and yeah, good job with the scary!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Good stuff. Wish Dean had stuck around though. :(
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
that sure was scary!
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Merry Christmas (even if it's a bit late) honey

this is a great little story, and you wrote it perfectly, you have grown so much as a writer this year I am so proud of you!

Hope you had a great Christmas and an even better year ahead.

hugs Shelley
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
aw, poor Sam! Kinda messed up that Dean left before they could talk though :(
Carlata chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aw dean *sniffles*

what an awesome big brother he is.
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
this brought me close to tears. Sam not sure if he should call his brother for help, dean comeing to save his ass, then just leaving- no i wont have it. Dean stays and...does *insert naughty things here* to his baby brother..there happy ending lol

loved it none the less though.

Mel