Reviews for The 'No Gifts' Rule
Strong and good.
dvd123 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
I'm super late. But this was amazing! :D
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Wow this chapter was far superior to the first! I loved it all, the flashbacks, the present, the necklace. Everything. The best Christmas fic I've ever read, bar none!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
"I'm goog with projectiles" That was the PERFECT Ziva line LOL. I can't wait to read the rest!
kellie Ann chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
I thought it was a very good take on an "old" idea. Love how you incorporated Tony and McGee's friendship and McGee's knowledge of Tony's feelings for Ziva and the events of the summer. I've never gone to an office holiday party, but I think you captured the how anyone would feel at a party he/she did not want to attend. p.s. "segway" is spelled segue (I only include this because I'm so proud that I managed to find that in a dictionary a while back-took a bit of work).
Meatball42 chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Don't worry aboutit being unrealistic; this is a wonderful fic. I love Tony's no-gift rule, I can see him doing something like that. Ziva's trick with the snowball was also very in-character, and I loved how jealous Tony was when she was dancing with Dunham. Also, Tony's accidently being on one knee when he was giving her back the necklace was hilarious; just the sort of joke they would have on the show. In fact, the only thing I can think of about this story to improve it would be to add more! Great story! (Adding to story alert, just in case, but no presure ;)
ILuvPelicans chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I would love to read it :)
sara fenix black chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Lovely! I adore all the previous chritsmas memories, and I love angst!Tony!

I just wonder where Ziva left Dunham XD
zatl chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
that last line was clever. great job.
zats chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
I like the story...Tony told her about McGee finding it which kinda of ruined the mood. Don't know where it is going next, but would like to read it.
fanof tiva chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
I liked it! Nice how you showed all the different years and the different ways they celebrated Christmas.
A-Cakey-Celeb chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
yes, yes, yes give us the full story! plz
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This was great. I'm definitely interested in reading the rest. Thankyou :)
The Dream Guardian chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
That was cute, good job. Love to hear the rest!
losingmymind2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Yes, I'd love to see more to this. I can just see the snowball fight happening. I wonder if Ziva could drop a suspect with a well placed snowball?