Reviews for Family Christmas
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I'm in a huge supernatural and christmas mood so I combined them and found this lovely story. Really sweet
kogsy21 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I really enjoyed this look into the Winchester Christmas world. And I loved a little extra H/C for the holidays (even if I'm a few weeks late to the party). Glad you posted this.
saltnburnem chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Definitely deserving of a gift! You did a great job summarizing the "wonderful world of Winchester" in this Xmas tale. Jusy enough hurt!Dean and Sammy bitchface-ing to make it all so true. good job!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh you heartbreaker you! What is it with Dean and Christmas, eh? Loved the way you wove the beer-can wreath in at the end, and captured the bloody-minded selfishness of teenagers the world over in Sam while retaining sympathy for him when he finally realises this isn't about him...
Micaiah chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was lovely. *wipes away tears*

I love how you worked in the beer can wreath. :)
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Thanks for the holiday ficlet!

Phoebe
staceycj chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Perfect.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Awesome story. :)

I love the reason why Dean always want to celebrate Christmas, it makes a lot of sense.

I was good to see John so worried and that he had come to "rescue" Dean too.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
*sniff* *sniff* That was beautiful! I really loved it. Angry papa bear John and taking such good care of Dean. Sam finally waking up to "smell the coffee" and realize why it was important to his brother. *sigh*

Very nicely done! :)
Kelcor chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Great Christmas story, Girl! I feel even more warm and fuzzy inside, now! Sorry I wasn't able to call you yesterday... :o( I'll try for tomorrow, okay? Hope you had a fun-tabulous Christmas with your family, though! xoxo

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Kelcor
masondixon chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
A very nice story with some good Dean-whumping thrown in and a nice ending with John there. Thank You and I hope you have a good New Years.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
A huge thumbs up on this one! Very sweet. And you even managed to keep me liking John for a bit.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
beautiful Christmas story and SO in character. I can totally picture Sam rebelling and Dean taking it hard. Great job and lovely h/c to go with it! Just what I wanted for Christmas!
moira4eku chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I felt so badly for Dean in this fic. Sammy sure knew how to dampen Dean's spirits. I'm glad Sam and John were able to brighten them up by the end. John's telling of Dean's first Christmas without his mother was so heartbreaking. It would have been traumatic for a young boy who lost his mother about 6 weeks ago. Thanks for the great little Christmas story!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Thanks for sharing your Christmas story with us.

I enjoyed reading it. :)