Reviews for Let the red mist descend
klu chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
So, you couldn't even celebrate Christmas without beating up on poor little Sammy, huh?
While I'd like to think that these fics would eventually even out and have some sort of shared whumpage between Dean and Sam, I seriously doubt that is gonna happen, seeing how you love to beat the younger Winchester down... So I'll just say how much I loved the suspense, the backstory of Archy and learning about his type-one personality. I do hope in the other fics, we are introduced to the other types of non-lunars, and they aren't such total D-bags. But, I am confident that if they are, Tobius and the boys will deal with them accordingly.

Thanks for writing.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I can believe that Tobius knows Santa Claus, probably from before he got his magic.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
It doesn't surprise me that Tobias is friends with Santa.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great Christmas story. I loved the end when Tobius thank his old friend. I had a feeling that you would make Saint Nicholas real in this story. Great job. Now on to the next one.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Loved all the gore and blood and action.

NOw that I read I can move on to your newest.

Karen
Joby87 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Whoa! Why didn't I see this? Whoa! Where have I been?

This was stellar! I love Tobius! And I love hearing more about his past. Man, Archy was a menace! Poor Sammy! Always drawing the short stick, isn't he?

Great Googamooga! Tobius was a genuine badass. I don't think I've seen or read anything scarier. Wouldn't want to piss him off again, now would we? But I'm glad he's like that-protecting his little family. Besides the foaming jaws and the blood, it was too sweet! :P

And wow, I simply can't describe how amazing this story was. Apart from your masterpeice, this was a masterpiece all on its own.

Part 2 coming soon! And we're in for one hell of a ride? Alright! Bring it on! Can't wait!

Thanks so much ST! You are amazing! Joby ;P
winchester-grl44 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I read Hunter of the Shadow's what feels like forever ago, and decided to revisit it. Then I found this!

I love puppy Sam and I am continually intrigued by the family/pack dynamic from the Hunter of the Shadows fic. Kudos!

Would it be too much to assume you may do another timestamp here and there in this verse? One could hope is all *g*
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Girl, I simply adored this Christmas fic! You've certainly created a universe that is rich, and satisfying with all the Winchester bro-mos and a new direction for their hunting. You did your job by the way, it was not for the faint of heart. But it demonstrated, the wild animal that is in them, somewhere, that Tobius, Sam and Dean keep carefully boxed away to make room for family love and care for mankind.

I have to say, as much as I love this 'verse for our boys, you've created something with enough lore, back story, and fun OCs to write an original fic with it. You should think about it!

Anyway, again, awesome!
Madebyme chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow, I don't even know where to begin! It's such a lovely treat to be reminded about this series, I've missed it, I really have and it ticked so many boxes: h/c, family bonding, more information about werewolves and to top it off a visit by father Christmas! You spoil us, you really do.

One thing that I love about your fics is how you focus on other countries and not just the US. England and Germany were mentioned here and it really enriches the tale and the long mythical history that surrounds werewolves.

Archy was a complicated character and I liked that you left certain aspects about his personality open for interpretation, the nature nurture discussion playing a large part.

And you mentioned the Lake District! That's where I live and it was a such surprise and joy to hear - I do wonder if Tobias still owns the house? The possibility to have a story centred in England is an exciting prospect.

Thank you very much for sharing this and I'm sorry that this review is a little late, Christmas was all kinds of crazy and only just beginning to settle and I’m so far behind with my reading. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and new year and I wish you all the best for 2010. Take care, Abbi
Dianne chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
That was fantastic! I absolutely adored your werewolf fics and so this was a great Christmas present when I found this story on my author alert. Christmas was super busy so I saved this story for tonight as a last treat of the season. It was well worth it. Thanks.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Dude, that was absolutely awesome!

'He tore into Archy, claws ripping out kidneys, lungs, liver, and pancreas, fangs gnashing and chewing each morsel. The gall bladder made for a tasty snack until his wild eyes caught sight of the intestines. He unravelled them, stripping them out length by length, squeezing and tearing at the gut as he did so, until he found the contents of Archy’s last meal… and ate that too.' Gross. *smiles widely*

You spoil me shamelessly. *hugs*
WolfButler chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Woop! The triumphant return of the pack :D

Yay! The next book is on it's way! It's ok don't rush it... even though I can't wait!:D

Meanwhile - nice mini-fic. Filling in the gaps in between the chapters - I like it :D

Looking forward to more!

Wolfy

o

O
MaggieMay21 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Just found this because I'm so slow. Haha. :P

Really great job! I felt so bad for Dean, sitting there with Sam and not being able to help. Truely heartbreaking.

Anxiously awaiting the second installment! :D
lelann37 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
perfect holiday story. thanks!
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
YAY! CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR US! :D

Okay, that image of puppy!Sam sleeping on Dean's chest? *fji#gkr%$l$ means freaking ADORABLE! Aww...

And Tobius.. gotta love protective Grandpa Tobius! He kicks tush and hands out the butt kicking when needed. Graphic, but Tobius doesn't mess around when someone attacks his grandson.

Hurt!Sam. WE!

*relaxed sigh* Christmas with the boys and Tobius. Just the way to end the year, eh?

And jolly ol' Saint Nick paid a little visit at the end too ;)

Awesome as always ST.