Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
RKO.AirBourne.Cenation chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
i will honestly say most of the time i absolutely hate when someone writes about one of the men dying or has died but you worked it so well that even when i was sad about him losing Randy, Ted was there to make it better. and the idea behind this story was excellent!
CobraStyleLove chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I freaking love this!

It's so good

I love Tedena, and wish there was more of it o.o

It's so cute, and I like the fact that Teddy was there for him after Randy o.o!

Good job (:
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
O.O

Wow. Even my musi are in awe. God this was great Lava. I seriously don't know why you caught any grief about your writing. Like Jeri said, you are brilliant. To me, this was an unlikely pairing but it makes sense after reading it. I can see it now and a good writer can make any pairing work. (Currently damning DK to hell about her Addy and my Shawn.)

I loved this and of course loved the lovins. Om nom nom. (The O.O was from the lovings. Like...-pants- -drools-) About time JC get some lovin'.

Brilliant again and don't you worry. You're fantastic at this! (And yes, leave it to us to angst up and already angsty holiday but hey, we do it well.) -loves on-

~Nef
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very nice follow up to sweet memories. Who better to make everything okay and help john start again than Teddy!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh, wow. I just read this, and it's excellent. The two Cena Christmas fics are my favorite. As hot as that Jericho one is (fans self) these two have more depth to them. I love your descriptions so much, I love getting sucked into their stories as if they're really happening. You write so well that you do that. :) My favorite part was Cena going to see 'mystery man' at the bus stop and how you detailed that I could just picture it all in my head, their expressions, the cold, the snow, all of it was perfect. Paddy just adds a little extra, dogs are special :D

It made me glad that Cena could move on, and you did a good job about moving him on without seeming harsh to the memory of Randy. That's not exactly the word, but, maybe you know what I mean. writing a story where the character is trying to move on from a death or a tragedy like that is hard and I'm just saying you did really REALLY well.

Gr. I just know you're going to make me...somewhat...like Cena before this is over. (I DO NOT like him rofl) Okay, I'll give you this. I like fanfiction Cena if he's written well, but I do not like WWE Cena. That makes me feel better, rofl.
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I seriously had tears in my eyes at the end... very very good... :)
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
LOVE IT!
Hailey Ambrose chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
okay, this was so cute. i love the whole gifts. it was so cute. awesome job on this. and great pairing.