Reviews for fast forward
Pikas chapter 1 . 2/1
Ohoho. That ending was the best.
Sad that Sasuke forgot about her though, as he grew up after the massacre. I wonder why?
MistyBlue96 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Yep, this could've totally happened. Maybe not the end - somehow it felt a little too ideal - but the childhood-friends-thing, definitely. Kudos on bringing a new twist to life in this fic. :)
thesilvermoonlight chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This was just so... D'AWHHHH. (,:
Fienna chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Aw, such a beautiful story! Even though it's not christmas (rather summer vacation), I can fully say this was heartwarming anyways 3
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was adorable. I love their traditions and their childhood memories and you incorporated everything into it!

Great job and keep writing! :)
Square Root of Three chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is amazing! Everyone's personalities are just right and you really captured the Christmas spirit. I liked the idea of starting from when Sasuke and Sakura were kids and moving forward from there. "Fast Forward", in fact. ;)

Anyways, it was really well written. I really enjoyed it! :D
GaMzEeMaKaRa chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
BrO Or SiS, YoU GuYs At CrItIcS UnItEd SeRiOuSlY NeEd to ChIlL OuT AnD CaLm DoWn FoR My HoMeStUcK BrOtHeRs AnD SiStErs. We'Re aLl MoThErFuCkIn' FrIeNdS HeRe YoU KnOw? AnD ThE ReAsOn WhY ThEy'Re AlL TyPiNg In ThE "YoU" PoInT Of ViEw Is BeCaUsE ThE AuThOr Of HoMeStUcK TyPeS It ThAt WaY ToO. If YoU DoN't BeLiVe Me Go Check It OuT MaN, It'S FuLl Of MiRaClEs. :0) HoNk! I WoUlD Be ReViEwInG AnD TeLlInG YoU ThIs UnAnOnYmOuSly, BuT I DoN't HaVe An AcCoUnT, SoRrY. :0( HoNk... I'm JuSt WoRrIeD FoR AlL ThE CoOl BrO's On HeRe YoU KnOw? WhAt SoMe oF YoU GuYs Do On HeRe ReAlLy DiScOuRaGeS ThEm FrOm WrItInG AlL ToGeThEr, AnD ThAt JuSt AiN't CoOl MaN. :0( AiN't ThIs WhOlE PlAcE AbOuT ShArInG WiTh OtHeRs WhAt YoU GoT To PuT OuT ThErE, AnD ThEn GeTtInG FeEdBaCk On HoW To ImPrOvE YoUr WrItInG As A WhOlE? Or At LeAsT To KnOw WhAt PeOpLe ThOuGhT WaS CoOl? ...NoT AbOuT ThE CoNtExT Or FoRmAt It'S In? AnD YoU KnOw, In A WaY It'S LiKe... WhAtEvEr, YoU DoN't NeEd To ReAd It, EsPeCiAlLy If YoU DoN't LiKe It. YoU KnOw WhAt I'm SaYiN' MaN? I HoPe YoU Do... :0/

By ThE WaY, YoUr StOrY's HeRe'S PrEtTy GoOd ToO, GoT My FeElS GoIn' AlL FuZzY InSiDe LiKe A MoThErFuCkin' MiRaClE,. HoNk HoNk HoNk :0D I ThOuGhT SiNcE I Am UsIn' ThIs As A WaY To TaLk To YoU, I MiGhT As WeLl ReAd It AnD GiVe YoU SoMe FeEd Back. :0) I LiKeD ThE PaRt's AbOuT ThE SnOWmAn AnD ThE CoOkIeS, ThEy WeRe CuTe. :0) HoNk.
Couples girl chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Ahem I didn't sign in becaues I was just plain lazy now. If dis is story weaver's story let me tell you one thing sw how in the h*ll are you gonna tell ne how to write a story btw no one reads the guidelines ok! So who gives a f*ck f*ckidy f*ck f*ck about the d*mn grammar and other s*it like that report me if you want to dumba*s I'll still live b*tch! And comment on a nother story like that again I'll call your a*s out agian and again you stupid f*cker! - Couples Girl
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
ADORABLE!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Really adorable. :)
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
My heart melted and I'm happy about that.
powerofmicrofibre chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
AWWWWWW!
too addicted to fiction chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Awww... This is a little sad (poor Sasuke! and how could he forget about Sakura?), but it was so, so happy at the same time. Young SasuSaku is adorable, and god their sleepy conversation was so sweet. I just loved it. Thank you for the wonderful little read :)
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 9/11/2011