Reviews for Buffy Gets What She Deserves
bradsan11 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I don't know. There was never a Slayer turned. I think they can't be turned because of the Slayer. She will fight it. Look what happend after the joining spell. She aloud it because Sineya knew that something was up. But later she took revenge. So I think a Slayer can't be turned to dangerous. The Demon will lose against Sineya.

But thats what I think and I must confess I never read the novel where a former Slayer was turned. you are sure it was a former Slayer and not a potential.

but good story
Xoxogirly chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I hope Buffy stays an evil vamp and can this be a very long story
Loretta chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Oh, hell yes. Please please please continue this, I'm really curious about what Spike's childe Buffy would be like.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I like your take on this. It helps to really show that Spike is soulless, since he thought nothing of turning her. It really characterizes his thoughts towards the end of season 6, given his obsessions with her. Obsessions are not romantic, and when you play with fire, sometimes you get burned.

While I think it would be fun to see soulless Buffy, I think that you ended this story at the perfect place. Maybe you could start a different story exploring that? Maybe even go really dark and have Spike's request to be what he was be to return him to when he was pre-chipped and have Spike and vamped Buffy lash out from those frustrations that built up when they had chips/souls...
young wiccan chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I too would like to see what Buffy is like as a vampire. I'm kind of torn. On one hand, I want Spike and Buffy to be together, on the other hand, he turned her against her will and that makes me sad because it suggests that he doesn't love her as much
lunapi chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Needs More chapters Like Angel and Conner appearsand get Buffy out of there and the reason being that Cordelia Had a vision of what Spike was doing and so they went to protect her then Angel somehow becomes human and Buffy and Angel both raise Conner together then Angel becomes a Male vampire slayer but I'll leave it up to you to choose how to write the events please email me with those Chapters thank you
Mel-nyan chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
oh please make a sequel! im DYING to find out what happens next! (apparently so is Buffy;p)
Roxie-Angel chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow, I realy think you are a great writer. The buffy and Spike couple was one of my favorites and it would be interesting to see how their relationship continuies with buffy as a vampire.

Sorry for my spelling mistakes,

But I really hope you'll continue this story ;)
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This really sounds like Buffy is and has been suffering

from PTSD, AFTER coming back to life, a season 1-3 Buffy

would NOT be cozying up to a man that tried to rape her.

Spike is a rapist and deciding that he's in love isn't

enough to change that, there's something wrong with people

who think its romantic for a young woman to be stalked by a

200 year old vampire who stalks, and then rapes and tortures

his victims, and another one who just tortures and kills and

then tries to rape her, just because they are cute, well you

have to wonder about people and their Ted Bundy fascination.
latest-blooming-sakura-blossom chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I really like this, and I would really really like you to continue this. I's interested in Vamp Buffy too, really if you have time you should continue. It will plague my mind if you don't.
lizzie chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
it's a great idea,i always thought buffy should have found out herself what it meant to be a vampire. you should definately write more:-)
MrBillyD chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
You have a very fine beginning to a longer story here. I suggest you follow your own intuition, and and continue on with the plot, as far as you can go with it.
ForeverAlways1114 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I really love this idea and fic I think you should write more