Reviews for Takari: Candy Canes & Shopping Bags
Takari01Fan chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I don't like this story 'cause it seems like Kari doesn't really mind Tk carrying all of her shopping bags
Great Angemon chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That was a really cute story.
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Very funny! TK just learned a valuble lesson... NEVER, and i mean EVER, GO SHOPPING WITH A GIRL!
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Really sweet piece. I'm very fond of Tarkari and thanks for showing the picture; that was good too.
Not Piteous chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I've read this on dA. Still nice to see it.
permanentsirens chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
OOC, but very cute. Loved this one!
Digidestined of Trust chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Heheehe, I know you meant well, but I certainly don't see Kari like that at all. It was interesting to see her in that type of OOC manner, but she's not the typical girl I'm sure. But good job nonetheless. I would've seen Yolie more like this instead of Kari.
hh chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Puddle of muck! Ha! that line was hilarious. Nice work dude.
Dr. William Bell chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Very sweet! You've definitely captured the spirit of being dragged through a store by someone you love. It can be a pain at the time, but un th end it works out. I especially like that last part, it's a nice touch. Very good story!
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Ah, kawaii as always! Poor Takeru, but I think there's a lesson here for boys: going shopping with your girl just might pay off ;P

I'm glad there's yet another awesome writer in the Takari field.

Hope you had a happy holiday; happy writing!
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Oh... my.. gosh. That was the cutest, most fluffiest, most awesome story I've read! Seriously, that was incredible! Your writing is amazing, I want more, more! This is definetly now one of my favorite Takari stories - ever. Amazing, incredible, spectacular, fantastic job! And I mean every bit :D Merry Christmas!