Reviews for Song of the Leaf Defect
JDH1080 chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
Oh please keep writing, I know it's been so long since you've updated but I really want to see more of this. So please don't give up on this story.
TakaSasuke chapter 17 . 12/14/2011
Wow. Just wow. This story is the BEST story I've ever read on this site. Your interactions, dialogue even the descriptions are so realistic. As an added bonus you have a pairing that isn't rushed. You make them coming together feel so right. They are multiple things in this story I could comment on liking but there is only two things I don't like.

1) You'll probably end this.

2) Your updates aren't one day after another. Because honestly i read this from chapter 1 to chapter 17 in one sitting. I really can't get enough of this story. But as the saying goes good things are worth the wait.
TalesOfaHero chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
Wow I was like " sweetness " when you updated. It was a good chapter I hope you keep updating.
SADsasukefan chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
!:) I Am so very happy you have updated! This chapter was very good. Update soon.

I frankly do not care if you beta at all. i dont beta. i dont care if anybody betas really just typing it on your own seems fine to me.

UPDATE SOON.
Mynwe chapter 17 . 11/25/2011
I was like "yaaaay" when I saw it was updated. '

Awesome chapter, I wonder what happens next D Well, I'll be looking forward to the next chap.
SADsasukefan chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
do you not hate that your Fanfction is so good but because of the plain fact that it is a Sakutay that it is not reviewed? If it was a Sasusaku how many reviews would i have got? Hundreds? Thousands? yeah probably. But the mear fact that it has a pairing that most people can not appresiate or care about that iit only has a few hand fuls of reviews! it must be horrably discoarging! This pairing is far from my favorite but i have stumbled upon a fanfiction that i like so i must give it its due. I for one am glad that i took the time to see if there was any sakutay.

:) i just want you to know that it may be extemally discoarging to write a fanfiction that you spend so much time on and then get so little reviews! how horribly frustrating! But i am blad that you have and that you did not give up! (I mean i really hope that you did not!)

I will be waiting to read the next chapter!

Happy Thanksgiving! (At least here in the USA, probably not where you are but if that may be the case then HAPPY NO SO SPECIAL DAY!)
toejam18 chapter 16 . 9/27/2011
Really enjoying your characterization of Tayuya )
Charyssa chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
Oh!

You are an awesome writter, keep the awesome work up! D

I'll be looking forward to more.

This story is so lovely, I just love SasuTayu pairing, lool, it's too unpopular, but still, it becomes even more special. -
Bleeding sun3ei chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
hm this is nice story i like it hope ya update soon _
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 16 . 7/29/2011