Reviews for Grandma's Gift for Momo
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That's the thing with revelations. I was a KiraxCagalli (from Gundam Seed) fan before it was revealed they were twins more than half-way through the series... despite the fact that Kira was a genetically altered super-baby spawned from an artifical womb and Cagalli is a Natural yet still capable of using SEED mode birthed by their mother - because THAT makes any kind of sense.
ann chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh, what a cute fic! I absolutely adore it!
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Momo's list is so cute!

PS- how many scenarios have git for the Ichimaru-leaves-his-son-with-his-mother thing? I like them all ;)
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
kawai
caitibug95 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Nice story. What would my opinion be if they were, in fact, related? I would not care in the slightest and still ship them as a couple. Pretty much the only anime incest I am truly against is Hinata and Neji from Naruto.
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Cute ... But a little short.
the.little.red.bag chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
cute. i think that granny is actually toshiro's and not momo's grandma(according to wikipedia and other non-relient resources)
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aw, how cute to see little Momo and baby Toshiro.

Out of curiosity, what's Gin's reason to give away Toshiro in this AU, still Aizen?
AznVKai chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aww...how cute. Momo got Shiro-chan for Christmas.

It's just unfortunate Hinamori's and Hitsugaya's past aren't...well, very pretty. But it all ended well...isn't it? xD

Great one shot!