Reviews for Eat it Twilight
Cas chapter 16 . 6/15
I think that would either have been cocain or meth, heroin is a liquid.
Cas chapter 14 . 6/15
Just a side note, it's "HUNTING THINGS, saving people, the family business." Not, "KILLING EVIL THINGS, saving people, the family business."
aquabless chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
I read this a while ago and it's still one of my favorite fics!
I come back and read this from time to time when I can't find new fics and it just doesn't get old :D
Just wanted to let you know how much I really like this~ :D

*gives author cookies*
Guest chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
Love this story!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 17 . 7/10/2015
It is refreshing to see a crossover during season 5, as that was probably the most hopeless and chaotic of all seasons of SPN and a good time to throw some disbelieving feds into the mix. It was a bit hard to follow at times, with the scene often switching, the times varying, and just enough characters that I am unfamiliar with to tug the reader off course. Overall though, this was quite a good story and turned out to be a very enjoyable read. It was also fun to see a bit of Jimmy as he is something of a very neglected character. Thank you for posting!
Lil'Am chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
Awesome story ! :D I loved everything ! Even if I was sometimes a little bit lost between the times and I had to go back to remember the previous date . But that's just because I was tired :p It is really an amazing story thanks for writing it ! Dean and Sam were just perfect and Cas was as usual so... Cas (it's not as if you could really describe his behaviour :p ) I really had a good time reading your story :)
klu chapter 17 . 4/18/2015
Amazing story.
I really thought bringing in all the Apocalypse/Michael/Lucifer drama added a wonderfully twisted dimension to the drama of the Winchesters getting picked up by the BAU. Especially because both Sam and Dean just had 'had enough' of all the angels and demons crap, that they didn't care how crazy it made them sound and they both disclosed more info than they normally would ever have give to law enforcement. I think getting some of that off their chests - even when they knew they wouldn't be believed - was cathartic for both brothers, but especially so for Sam, because of Dean's refusal to talk things through.

I don't know if you wrote any more crossovers for this combo, but I hope so. Even if that's not the case, I certainly will look for more of your writing. Thanks for sharing.
Aronim chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
Good work. I said what I needed to in the previous review, except for the fact that your rating is all wrong. This is a Supernatural and Criminal Minds crossover. That alone is a strong indicator that an M-rating is probably right and the language, events and especially the implications of rape and ephebophila just confirms that.

But I really enjoyed this and the uncertain ending is great.
Aronim chapter 15 . 3/26/2015
This is awesome. The jumps in time and some of your wordings made it a little confusing at times, but solid character work.

Love the point about "it's your choice" and the rebuttal.
Halliavi chapter 16 . 3/21/2015
Even Henrickson gave it up and believed in the Supernatural, but it totally makes sense that these officers wouldn't believe the craziness that is going on right in front of their faces. wow it was kinda hard for me to read what happened to Marissa its insane how powerful demon possession is.
Halliavi chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Love the story premise idea. I've never watched criminal minds but your portrayal of some of the characters give me a pretty good idea of who they are, good job. I miss Henrickson I wish his character was explored more. Aww poor Sam did Dean really think separation would do them any good.
Sari Dark chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
wow. this story...simply amazing
Atticot chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Wowza..Sammy's got some serious angst there (not really surprising but still).
Halliavi chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Really intrigued by the first chapter, really want to see how they can get out of this one, good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
rereading your story can't stop imaging these little vampire for a minute girls in purgatory