Reviews for Eat it Twilight
klu chapter 17 . 4/18
Amazing story.
I really thought bringing in all the Apocalypse/Michael/Lucifer drama added a wonderfully twisted dimension to the drama of the Winchesters getting picked up by the BAU. Especially because both Sam and Dean just had 'had enough' of all the angels and demons crap, that they didn't care how crazy it made them sound and they both disclosed more info than they normally would ever have give to law enforcement. I think getting some of that off their chests - even when they knew they wouldn't be believed - was cathartic for both brothers, but especially so for Sam, because of Dean's refusal to talk things through.

I don't know if you wrote any more crossovers for this combo, but I hope so. Even if that's not the case, I certainly will look for more of your writing. Thanks for sharing.
Aronim chapter 17 . 3/26
Good work. I said what I needed to in the previous review, except for the fact that your rating is all wrong. This is a Supernatural and Criminal Minds crossover. That alone is a strong indicator that an M-rating is probably right and the language, events and especially the implications of rape and ephebophila just confirms that.

But I really enjoyed this and the uncertain ending is great.
Aronim chapter 15 . 3/26
This is awesome. The jumps in time and some of your wordings made it a little confusing at times, but solid character work.

Love the point about "it's your choice" and the rebuttal.
Halliavi chapter 16 . 3/21
Even Henrickson gave it up and believed in the Supernatural, but it totally makes sense that these officers wouldn't believe the craziness that is going on right in front of their faces. wow it was kinda hard for me to read what happened to Marissa its insane how powerful demon possession is.
Halliavi chapter 1 . 3/20
Love the story premise idea. I've never watched criminal minds but your portrayal of some of the characters give me a pretty good idea of who they are, good job. I miss Henrickson I wish his character was explored more. Aww poor Sam did Dean really think separation would do them any good.
Sari Dark chapter 17 . 1/8
wow. this story...simply amazing
GoldenDawn5598 chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Wowza..Sammy's got some serious angst there (not really surprising but still).
Halliavi chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Really intrigued by the first chapter, really want to see how they can get out of this one, good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
rereading your story can't stop imaging these little vampire for a minute girls in purgatory
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
You did that very well. It was well paced and interesting all the way through. There were hardly any lulls in the action and you dragged your readers from one scene to the next. Congratulations on some very fine work.
LeeMarieJack chapter 16 . 10/15/2013
Things are looking up for Dean. He has his angel and his car. All he needs now is his brother.
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
And angels are all dicks. Even when they remember their God given missions they remain dicks.
LeeMarieJack chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
Saving Sam and dean now. Will Dean give in to Raphael?
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
Finding the children. Will they ever understand what they have fallen into, here? They will rationalize it away, find stories to tell themselves and pull the blinds back over their eyes.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
would like to see the chains off Sam. What are they supposed to do anyway? Now the agents have to protect Sam against the religious fanatics. I have real doubts about those people.