Reviews for The Red Threads Of Love
jadebunnie chapter 19 . 2/1
Amazing one shot!
jadebunnie chapter 12 . 1/31
I really adore this story about Ikuto and kagome. It has a strong plot that you could even continue on. Though I wish they were closer in age, I wouldnt object if you continued with it.
Prince chapter 19 . 1/11
I read all the oneshots in one sitting, but this is my fAVORITE! GOD BLESS KENT, AND HIS OVERLY TRUSTING LITTLE TSUNDERE HEART.
Also, that scene with the english kids finding Kent's taciturn attitude funny is so realistic... I was such an asshole in highschool but everyone thought I was hilarious? Maybe it's because our "angry" faces look funny? It is confusing. Nonetheless, i enjoyed the story.
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
Ohh my gosh that was AWESOME
HoboHeartLover chapter 16 . 11/15/2016
I've been reading this throughout the day because of school and homework...
I forgot it was all in one chapter... YOU FIT A LOT OF THE FACTS IN HERE.
Rubyia chapter 18 . 10/1/2016
Oh lordy lordy lord...
Koizumi Rokai chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
I have played Amnesia Memories and I just couldn't help but be so delighted that you chose Kenta. He is my favorite character and route of the game. I felt that you described him and made him act so accurately that I can't believe that this is just fanfiction. That this is not from the same author and creator of Amnesia Memories. My heartstrings were pulled in so many directions and I can't believe it. This is the best chapter and maybe the best story I may have read or maybe I was just a bit too impressed that I completely block out the others.
I am throughly and wholly (?) impressed. I am so happy c: I know you worked so hard on it and I thank you so so much for it. I honestly want to reread this again; right now. But I think I will do that in a couple days so it can be just a bit fresh again. I know I won't get this story out my mind. I know I want to beg for more. Hell, I want to see what the other routes are like! GOSH. This chapter. This story. It's just too amazing.
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 5/24/2016
Cuute
Momo chapter 3 . 4/22/2016
Hiei is hot...nuff said.
Ak chapter 19 . 1/20/2016
I LOVED this chapter the most. It was absolutely breathtaking and I literally couldn't stop from beginning to end. I will definitely have to check out the anime amnesia, was it? Love it. Keep up your awesome work!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 19 . 12/28/2015
Lol! "Yeah, Sesshomaru can wait." Don't kill me! This was seriously amazing! I saw the anime version of Amnesia so when I saw this I was so hyped! This did NOT disappoint me in any way! Although I do wonder how Inuyasha died.
CK chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
Wow, this was just so amazingly awesome! I loved what you did with this - with Kagome's memories and her relationship with Kent (who is absolutely adorable)! And that revelation with Sesshoumaru and Shippo, you are totally awesome! Okay so there was a time or two I wanted to smack Kagome (and Shippo and Sesshoumaru) but I understand it was necessary for the story to progress - I have to say that break up scene was heart wrenching, and thank you for giving us a happy ending - I love the fuzzies!

Thank you for this story - I really enjoyed it, you did such an excellent job! Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and have a Happy Holidays!
Deadpool-girl chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
I loved the chapter, it was really good.
Balir123 chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
Please write more kagome x vampire hunter d crossovers
strawberrykura chapter 19 . 12/25/2015
Gahh, this was really nice! I liked how the story followed through with the Amnesia route as well as incorporated Kagome's past :D. Also Amnesia xovers are really rare, so I really loved reading this! But as always, going through Kent's route is always infuriating in the beginning. XP