Reviews for The Red Threads Of Love
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 11/19
Ohh my gosh that was AWESOME
HoboHeartLover chapter 16 . 11/15
I've been reading this throughout the day because of school and homework...
I forgot it was all in one chapter... YOU FIT A LOT OF THE FACTS IN HERE.
Rubyia chapter 18 . 10/1
Oh lordy lordy lord...
Koizumi Rokai chapter 19 . 8/3
I have played Amnesia Memories and I just couldn't help but be so delighted that you chose Kenta. He is my favorite character and route of the game. I felt that you described him and made him act so accurately that I can't believe that this is just fanfiction. That this is not from the same author and creator of Amnesia Memories. My heartstrings were pulled in so many directions and I can't believe it. This is the best chapter and maybe the best story I may have read or maybe I was just a bit too impressed that I completely block out the others.
I am throughly and wholly (?) impressed. I am so happy c: I know you worked so hard on it and I thank you so so much for it. I honestly want to reread this again; right now. But I think I will do that in a couple days so it can be just a bit fresh again. I know I won't get this story out my mind. I know I want to beg for more. Hell, I want to see what the other routes are like! GOSH. This chapter. This story. It's just too amazing.
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 5/24
Cuute
Momo chapter 3 . 4/22
Hiei is hot...nuff said.
Ak chapter 19 . 1/20
I LOVED this chapter the most. It was absolutely breathtaking and I literally couldn't stop from beginning to end. I will definitely have to check out the anime amnesia, was it? Love it. Keep up your awesome work!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 19 . 12/28/2015
Lol! "Yeah, Sesshomaru can wait." Don't kill me! This was seriously amazing! I saw the anime version of Amnesia so when I saw this I was so hyped! This did NOT disappoint me in any way! Although I do wonder how Inuyasha died.
CK chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
Wow, this was just so amazingly awesome! I loved what you did with this - with Kagome's memories and her relationship with Kent (who is absolutely adorable)! And that revelation with Sesshoumaru and Shippo, you are totally awesome! Okay so there was a time or two I wanted to smack Kagome (and Shippo and Sesshoumaru) but I understand it was necessary for the story to progress - I have to say that break up scene was heart wrenching, and thank you for giving us a happy ending - I love the fuzzies!

Thank you for this story - I really enjoyed it, you did such an excellent job! Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and have a Happy Holidays!
Deadpool-girl chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
I loved the chapter, it was really good.
Balir123 chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
Please write more kagome x vampire hunter d crossovers
strawberrykura chapter 19 . 12/25/2015
Gahh, this was really nice! I liked how the story followed through with the Amnesia route as well as incorporated Kagome's past :D. Also Amnesia xovers are really rare, so I really loved reading this! But as always, going through Kent's route is always infuriating in the beginning. XP
kakashixangela chapter 19 . 12/25/2015
God this was such a long read but it was all worth it! The plot was amazing and I really think you were able to capture the feel of the anime Amnesia xD I just really loved the flow of it all, also I loved how you portrayed Kent! He was all awkward and science-y and cute! haha such a tsundere~
Arkytior's Song chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
Absolutely LOVED this! So much! It was awesome!
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
Omg this was completely adorable and funny and also heartbreaking. Naaaawwww~