Reviews for The Red Threads Of Love
Ak chapter 19 . 1/20
I LOVED this chapter the most. It was absolutely breathtaking and I literally couldn't stop from beginning to end. I will definitely have to check out the anime amnesia, was it? Love it. Keep up your awesome work!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 19 . 12/28/2015
Lol! "Yeah, Sesshomaru can wait." Don't kill me! This was seriously amazing! I saw the anime version of Amnesia so when I saw this I was so hyped! This did NOT disappoint me in any way! Although I do wonder how Inuyasha died.
CK chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
Wow, this was just so amazingly awesome! I loved what you did with this - with Kagome's memories and her relationship with Kent (who is absolutely adorable)! And that revelation with Sesshoumaru and Shippo, you are totally awesome! Okay so there was a time or two I wanted to smack Kagome (and Shippo and Sesshoumaru) but I understand it was necessary for the story to progress - I have to say that break up scene was heart wrenching, and thank you for giving us a happy ending - I love the fuzzies!

Thank you for this story - I really enjoyed it, you did such an excellent job! Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and have a Happy Holidays!
Deadpool-girl chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
I loved the chapter, it was really good.
Balir123 chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
Please write more kagome x vampire hunter d crossovers
strawberrykura chapter 19 . 12/25/2015
Gahh, this was really nice! I liked how the story followed through with the Amnesia route as well as incorporated Kagome's past :D. Also Amnesia xovers are really rare, so I really loved reading this! But as always, going through Kent's route is always infuriating in the beginning. XP
kakashixangela chapter 19 . 12/25/2015
God this was such a long read but it was all worth it! The plot was amazing and I really think you were able to capture the feel of the anime Amnesia xD I just really loved the flow of it all, also I loved how you portrayed Kent! He was all awkward and science-y and cute! haha such a tsundere~
Infinities Lover chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
Absolutely LOVED this! So much! It was awesome!
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
Omg this was completely adorable and funny and also heartbreaking. Naaaawwww~
Chibiabyss chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
this is awesome
daisynaruto909 chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
This is really good
LovelyPolkaDots chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
While I've never played or watched Amnesia; I greatly enjoyed this one shot. From start to finish, I loved how well you've written the characters, conflicts and surprises. It was a wonderful gift, and certainly Kent is ridiculously adorable. Considering how detailed and completed it is, I'm not surprised it took you months to finish. Happy holidays!
tinabug chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
love this one. Hiruma is fun to read and watch. I think Kagome could be a good match for him. Do you take requests. If so have you ever watched Diabolik Lovers maybe one of the brothers or all of them with Kagome? Gonna go read the other eyeshield crossovers now
Deadpool-girl chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
Absolutely loved it.
Purplediamon chapter 13 . 7/8/2015
*squee* This chapter is just too cute! I love it!