Reviews for The Red Threads Of Love
BrickSheep chapter 19 . 7/19
wow! I'll definitely check out your book! I'm blown away!
aryan778 chapter 4 . 7/8
To be honest, I went and read this oneshot collection cause I've been expecting maybe a Kyoya or Mori oneshot from your OHSHC fic cause of the last AN you've written in the epilogue. But god that Kagome/Hatori oneshot just made me feel things. Literally made me cry a bit. Thank you really for posting this.
Taisho No Miko chapter 4 . 6/13
wow, I think it's the best KagomexHatori I've ever read! Loved it so much, it's brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome one-shot.
Blitza chapter 13 . 4/10
I love this one
Blitza chapter 11 . 4/10
I love this one. Btw, with how long these seem to be getting you could just post them as one shots on their own
AeriKuroba chapter 19 . 4/9
I played Amnesia Memories before and I'm so happy you chose to do Kent. He was my favorite! I loved his route so much and you really did his character accurately!
Honestly, I think I love this KagomexKent pairing more than the original.
jadebunnie chapter 19 . 2/1
Amazing one shot!
jadebunnie chapter 12 . 1/31
I really adore this story about Ikuto and kagome. It has a strong plot that you could even continue on. Though I wish they were closer in age, I wouldnt object if you continued with it.
Prince chapter 19 . 1/11
I read all the oneshots in one sitting, but this is my fAVORITE! GOD BLESS KENT, AND HIS OVERLY TRUSTING LITTLE TSUNDERE HEART.
Also, that scene with the english kids finding Kent's taciturn attitude funny is so realistic... I was such an asshole in highschool but everyone thought I was hilarious? Maybe it's because our "angry" faces look funny? It is confusing. Nonetheless, i enjoyed the story.
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
Ohh my gosh that was AWESOME
HoboHeartLover chapter 16 . 11/15/2016
I've been reading this throughout the day because of school and homework...
I forgot it was all in one chapter... YOU FIT A LOT OF THE FACTS IN HERE.
Rubyia chapter 18 . 10/1/2016
Oh lordy lordy lord...
Koizumi Rokai chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
I have played Amnesia Memories and I just couldn't help but be so delighted that you chose Kenta. He is my favorite character and route of the game. I felt that you described him and made him act so accurately that I can't believe that this is just fanfiction. That this is not from the same author and creator of Amnesia Memories. My heartstrings were pulled in so many directions and I can't believe it. This is the best chapter and maybe the best story I may have read or maybe I was just a bit too impressed that I completely block out the others.
I am throughly and wholly (?) impressed. I am so happy c: I know you worked so hard on it and I thank you so so much for it. I honestly want to reread this again; right now. But I think I will do that in a couple days so it can be just a bit fresh again. I know I won't get this story out my mind. I know I want to beg for more. Hell, I want to see what the other routes are like! GOSH. This chapter. This story. It's just too amazing.
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 5/24/2016