Reviews for The Red Threads Of Love
Late Night Dreamer chapter 19 . 3/28
All these story's were so cute and adorable! I fell in love with them all even if I hadn't heard of them. I really hope you decide to make more one shots and congrats on your book
menguS77 chapter 19 . 3/6
Your stories are such a treasure and I can't wait to read it all again and again. I especially loved the story with Kent and Kagome. Their chemistry was just dynamic and so fitting. Can't wait to read more of this pairing:-). I hope that you will continue to write more wonderful stories. Wishing you the best in life:-);)
pupstarstar chapter 16 . 1/24
*snort*
pupstarstar chapter 5 . 1/23
Hahaha!~
pupstarstar chapter 4 . 1/23
why did she forget twice?
BrickSheep chapter 19 . 7/19/2017
wow! I'll definitely check out your book! I'm blown away!
aryan778 chapter 4 . 7/8/2017
To be honest, I went and read this oneshot collection cause I've been expecting maybe a Kyoya or Mori oneshot from your OHSHC fic cause of the last AN you've written in the epilogue. But god that Kagome/Hatori oneshot just made me feel things. Literally made me cry a bit. Thank you really for posting this.
Taisho No Miko chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
wow, I think it's the best KagomexHatori I've ever read! Loved it so much, it's brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome one-shot.
Blitza chapter 13 . 4/10/2017
I love this one
Blitza chapter 11 . 4/10/2017
I love this one. Btw, with how long these seem to be getting you could just post them as one shots on their own
AeriKuroba chapter 19 . 4/9/2017
I played Amnesia Memories before and I'm so happy you chose to do Kent. He was my favorite! I loved his route so much and you really did his character accurately!
Honestly, I think I love this KagomexKent pairing more than the original.
jadebunnie chapter 19 . 2/1/2017
Amazing one shot!
jadebunnie chapter 12 . 1/31/2017
I really adore this story about Ikuto and kagome. It has a strong plot that you could even continue on. Though I wish they were closer in age, I wouldnt object if you continued with it.
Prince chapter 19 . 1/11/2017
I read all the oneshots in one sitting, but this is my fAVORITE! GOD BLESS KENT, AND HIS OVERLY TRUSTING LITTLE TSUNDERE HEART.
Also, that scene with the english kids finding Kent's taciturn attitude funny is so realistic... I was such an asshole in highschool but everyone thought I was hilarious? Maybe it's because our "angry" faces look funny? It is confusing. Nonetheless, i enjoyed the story.
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
Ohh my gosh that was AWESOME