Reviews for Three Quarter Time
NWHS chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Three excellent chapters. The way you described the way they danced in chapter one was so true to their personalities and how they worked together but independent of each other as well. Chapter two was a bit sexy and damn if you didn't get my sad on in chapter 3. Very nice.
Starfire201 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
This chapter caused me to remember one of the final lines of the final episode of B5, when Ivanova was narrating some of what happened to the characters. I cannot remember the exact words, but she referred to Delenn going out each night to sit and watch the stars after Sheridan "disappeared". If you were using that bit, it was nicely done here. Lovely chapters all three of them, and this is the most poignant of all. The poem was a beautiful fit to this.
Starfire201 chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
All I can find myself saying about this chapter is that it's a beautiful ending and the song you quote fits it oh, so well.
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This rates a review for simply mentioned Sinclair (my stance on his character is obvious to anyone, I think! :D) But it rates a review because it was great. Well written as always, and a lovely insight into Sheridan and Delenn's growing relationship. Though I would have given anything to see the Centauri version of the tango! ;D (Oh, and the review is also for mentioning the Lumati - I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard as when I watched that episode a few weeks ago! It's classic!) Thanks for sharing, and Merry Christmas.