Reviews for Sasu, I Love You
Kaoru Anderson chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I cried so much after i read this. Its too sad for me to hadle be i loved it. It reminds me of my aunts love story.
Emerald-Pen chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
wonderfull
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
That was the sweetest little love story I have ever read. It was slow and steady, keeping at it's own pase. You should write more like this, slow and love filled.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Nice, it's a little sad though that Sasuke has to die.
SarahOtaku chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That was...just...a-amazing! :sniff:

I usually don't read 'Character Death' stories because I always hate sad endings.

Today, I made an exception Hell, I'm glad I did. This was the best one-shot I've ever read-:sniff:-in my entire life!

You did an amazing job on describing, letting the characters feeling out, All of It!

I was bawling my eyes out on my keyboard with my family around me trying to figure out what was wrong!

Just-:sniff:-G-Great Job! :applaud:
yaoixBritxbird chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
that was an amazing story. i'm not sure i've cried that much because of a oneshot before xD! that was very emotinally well written and i'm sure that others feel the same way. thank you for the wonderful story :3
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
*sniffles* that was just all around awesome and there is nothing else to describe it
The Sadistic Optimist chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I'm not gonna lie. I like the story, well written. Its just...the cancer thing came out of nowhere yo! I was like having a 'WTF' moment right there. Honestly I can say I did sniffle at the end pretty sad. Just work on sequencing maybe you could have put hints through out the story about Sasuke being sick and then reveal it at the right moment you know like foreshadowing, but overall nice story! Don't let my review get you down, kay?
YozuLuv chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
omg..im going to cry.. and i never cry! ever ever ever! i never cry and this is so depressing, imma kill myself waith for me Sasuke! im so sad T_T u have ulimate success with this great job -cries-
keysmashtoinfinityandbeyond chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
aw...

thats so sad... :(

poor naru...

u really have a way of touching the heart

keep up the great work!
perboss chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
seriously its really random...him having cancer in the end...uh just unthinkable...and like AR said you should have put angst in it considering it ends with a death scene...
AR chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Okay, i'm sorry to say this, but him suddenly getting cancer, and then dying on their wedding night? It didn't make sense. Their relationship is all cute an sweet in the beginning, getting engaged and all that, and then you kill him? It just didn't blend well with the story. And, i think you should've put Romance/Angst instead of Romance/Drama, because that was just randomly depressing.

Sorry for having negative feedback, but i loved the first half!
Mi Young chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
An nyeong ha se yo!

All I have to say is that the cancer thing was random. Other than that it was one of the cutesy fan Fics I have ever read.

Good story, continue writing and happy holidays. :)

An nyeong hi ka se yo.

Mi Young
Taiyou-midnight127 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
That was so sweet. Tears were in my eyes when I read the end.
DarkeAngelle chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
i literally said "AW" when i finished reading this 3

HOW CAN THIS HAVE ONLY ONE REVIEW? THIS IS AWESOME! :D good job!