Reviews for Four Christmases Blair Spends with Nate
Shrk22 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
OMG! How did I not find this sooner?! This story is perfection! Seriously perfect! You need no help capturing Chuck and Blair. I find myself either smiling stupidly or sniffling back tears when reading your works! It's a pity more people are unaware of you! I wish you would continue with some more Chair fics ... a girl (old, not dead) can dream ...
CarolinaGirlGG chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Loved it. Really just brought me JOY to read.
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
" - and it's not her fault Eleanor and the Captain never hooked up. "

LOLLLL. This made me laugh hard. What if it did happen? haha/
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
So so good.

I think this is my favourite line: it will be years before he stops equating spending money with demonstrating love, and even then it never leaves him completely

Also, silly idea thinking that Rufus and Lily would ever remember they had another son. We all know Chuck is her favourite :)
Pats chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I love your fanfiction. I would love for you to do some more stories pre-GG. I mean before the timeline the show started. You did amazing with this one, it was my favorite part.

I will admit I was kind of irritated about the NS part with Blair because I am a Serenate fan. But don't worry it was just my point of view of the ships and nothing to do with your great writing skills.

Keep it up! You are doing it great
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
i actually rly love fics like these. i was a little confused about the nate involvement at first, but the last vignette made sense so its awesome.
k chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
umm who's child is it? 4 month old well next Christmas that Blair's talking about?
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Are you kidding!

THIS WA ! ! ! ! ! ! !

My favourites were numbers 1, 4 and 5... but it was esp. number 4 and the continuation of number 5 that I liked.

The reason to this is becaus I will enver be OK with Serenate, since the betrayal they committed towards Blair could be forgiven when they were apart, but not when they are together, that means that Blair was just an obstacle - and I suppose it could be seen as romantic, but this dived her to bulimia and got her hospitalized (mentioned in season 1) I mean how can you forgive that?

This is a moral question, but the fact that they caused Blair's life-long trauma both physical and mental, and then lied and continued to torture and USE her back and forth for like 2 years... well that is what will forever hinder them from being together and that being allright!

And honestly i have never seen anything GODDESSLIKE in Serena, to me she has a standard beauty and a quite simle and shallow personality, and not only that but ever since episode 3x08 and 3x09 I have given up on her changing to a better person, she will ALWAYs use Blair and cause trouble for everyone to suite herself.

Serena is the kind of girl that every guy can't help but want to F*CK (pardon my "French") when she enters the room,

However, Blair is the kind of girl that every guy can't help but to fall in love with as soon as she enters the room, and she is also unforgetable... you can never quite get over Blair Waldorf, you could get tired of constantly living up to her standards (Chuck being the exception since her standards have been a replica of him ever since Victrola)

but you can never forget or get over Blair.

Also, I always think of Serena as religion.. you know - weird unnecessary ceremonies with lots of decorations and eye-catching bright colours. But you can change and stop follow a religion and people often get sick of it and most people don't even want to be a part of it because of all the trouble it brings into your life.

While Blair is like the FAITH itself... and atheist or Christin or muslim or whatever, EVERYONE has faith in something or someone. ANd that is a feeling that you can feel in your gut, that is taunting you but at the same time it keeps you going. So yeah, you cannot get rid of, nor do you want to, get rid of faith...

while religion is simply an annoying way of showing of beliefs
GuLaLi56 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
oh my... i just love it.. it's a christmas story of chuck and blair that i've been looking for...i'm so touched by blair words that Chuck is the man of her dream... and nate is only a boy of her dream..

Though i feel a bit sorry for serena and nate.. sometimes i feel that serena is not the one for him.

Anyway.. i just love it.. it's soo beautiful.. :)