Reviews for Moonlight & Mistletoe
BittyBlueEyes chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Aww... So sweet for Draco and Hermione but AWWWW! Poor Ron! I can't wait to read more. I hope you can update soon.
mjmusiclover chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
ahh very beautifully done :D
BittyBlueEyes chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Wow... hot.

Fantastic chapter. I'm dying to know what happens next. I hope Ron doesn't get too hurt. He'll find someone else, right?
margaritama chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
I think its high time they leave well enough alone now...idiots.
BittyBlueEyes chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
This chapter was perfect. I don't know what to say beyond that. With George and Fred's involvement in this, this is completely plausible. What I mean, I guess, is that this plot doesn't feel forced or unnatural. I can't wait to read more.

Oh, and I love how George screamed when Ron reappeared. I don't know why that really stood out to me, but I laughed out loud at it. It's a tiny, insignificant scene that will stick with me.
BittyBlueEyes chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I'm really excited by this fanfic! I was since I first read the summary, but am even more so after finishing the second chapter. There are so many Ron-bashing fanfics out there that it's a relief to find one that's not. This really captures Ron's personality, in my opinion, and the relationship between him and his twin brothers is perfect! It's also interesting that you make Ron, Fred, and George the main focus at the start. I'm interested to see where this goes!
lady4feet chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Poor Ron, I think I say that after everyone of these chapters, lol. Great chapter, I was very excitted to see an update. I wonder if Ron is going to confront her or keep his anger directed at Fred and George, guess we'll find out in the next chapter.
LianaRamsay chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
awww...poor ron...can't wait to read more...keep on writing...
The Cat's Paw chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
This is great. Fred and George keep accidentally pushing Draco and Hermione together. I love it!
VictoriaEnchanted chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Very good story, hope you update soon:)
mjmusiclover chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
very beautifully done :D
lady4feet chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Very happy to see an update! So these kind of stories, where Ron is so sweet but just to slow, always make me feel bad for him. I really like how you've captured all the characters so far, from Ron's insecurites, the twins banter and Hermione's confussion about the whole thing. Great job hope real life can give you some time to write more.
romantic.dreamer26 chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
OMG!Soooo keen for the next chapter! I know how I'd like it to go, I just hope it does! Much love! XOXO
DramioneLover36 chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
UPDATE! OMG THIS SHIT IS GOOD!
Regin chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »