Reviews for Tech Support
Nichalia chapter 1 . 1/1
Other Steve?
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I love this story and how you wrote the Doctor and Rose so well. I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
***It was really anyone's guess if he was being taught to keep up with Rose, or not to pass up an invite just because it made his blood pressure wonky, or maybe just that everything in the Universe except him was usually lost.***

"Well! I never thought to describe space as the thing that's moving.."-Montgomery Scott, in the 2009 Star Trek reboot movie.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
super sweet and overall awesome, especially amused by the Doctor being proclaimed as the great god Tek, that was a clever, also the back and forth between rose and the computer regarding the TARDIS was lovely and yay for Rose kissing the Doctor!
wonderful story, well done
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Excellent story, and very funny too!
Lumendea chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Loved it and couldn't stop giggling!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Great story. I really loved it. )
Ayjah chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Cute and unexpected.
sammie28 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I had read this elsewhere (Time and Chips? Teaspoon?), and I love it even more on second reading. An un-HAL AI which isn't trying to kill humans; the beleagured scientists, who amusingly switch from royal-speak to "Don't know anything about computers, do you, old chap?"; and the description of the now-sentient computer, who has started to "[insist] on things like poetry, music, and small children in adorable, if embarrassing, costumes" (the line of which, for some reason, always gives me the mental image of the town's children dressed as fairies in "Merry Wives of Windsor"). The computer's observations of the Doctor and Rose - amusing as well.

And, of course, the twist that the computer loves the TARDIS, and Rose is desperately trying to prevent it from keeping the TARDIS.

Just a lovely, funny FF overall, and heading straight to my offline collection of favorite FF.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Awh! An absolutely magnificent story. Loved the twist, loved the characterization, loved the speech on humans... loved Nine. Thank you for posting!
Doro.neko chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Aw. AW. Silly Doctor, thinking they were talking about Rose. I had to go back and reread all the comments by the citizens a second time, with a big blue box firmly in mind.

I do absolutely love how she carried off the whole I Speak For The TARDIS thing perfectly, and how she's so blasé about it. ("Oh, you know, just figured I'd fake it...")
gwen chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That was good didn't see the ending comming. :)
Jimm chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Cute story, thanks for sharing it with us.
rara saryn chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Aww cool story
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Rose speaking for the TARDIS is just wonderful! Add in the Doctor thinking about Rose, and this story's just about perfect :)