Reviews for Another Star
mscarm chapter 3 . 3/1
I have never even thought about this pairing until I ran across this and it was Amazing. I could so see this happening if Spock died too. Just like how in my mind Sarek would never "love" again after Amanda and even if he had to be with someone because of Pon Farr it was always be a human, after so many years with a human I don't think he could ever go back to a Vulcan and the "coldness" and logical demeanor. Much the same with Nyota I don't think she could ever have the same level of connection with another race of people like she had with Spock so it kinda makes sense. Great piece. I almost wonder if this was a one off a way to help them move through their grief or in like 10 years time would they have formed some time of relationship long ago and would now be bonded raising the twins? interesting. Or would they never bond but still be together. Great stuff, lots of stuff to imagine now.
Nice One chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
molescout chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
I don't know how you pull off these unimaginable pairings and yet you do. You do it so well that it feels logical, like it is meant to be that way. The progression of their relationship felt natural despite the rather short length you gave yourself. The little bits of internal possessiveness from Sarek when dealing with Spock Prime and her family made my chest tighten and then the description of their meld was heart wrenching. My throat is still tight as I type this. Wonderfully done. Your work affects me every time. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Odd note: "Nothing Else Matters", the instrumental version, by Apocalyptica came on while I read this. I had to put it on repeat and play it for the duration of the read because it was the perfect bitter sweet accompaniment.
Mija chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Wow, this one brought tears to my eyes...
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Omg that was just so damn fantastic. I honestly didn't expect to like this, let alone love it. I could totally see this happing in another universe. You really out did yourself when you wrote this. Amazing!
Navidasti chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I love this, I wish there was more. I wasn't expecting to like this pairing at all and was pleasantly surprised about how you went about tying it all together. Bravo and many thanks!
DelJewell chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Had to read it a second time, story *stayed* with me despite several months since the first read. Cried just as much as the first read. I know it's 2 years old by now, but wanted to let you know just how beautiful and delicately balanced this story is, *best* I've found on this site.
aaliyah1963 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Ok I am still crying. That was *awesome* ! I know the story is complete but can I imagine Sarek and Nyota bonding and raiding the children together? K?
aaliyah1963 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I am going to read on and review again. I just had to tell you I sobbed my eyes out with Nyota as Sarek grieved with her. This was a brilliant story idea and I love what you are doing with it.

LL&P \\/_

Pancake721 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I love this story! BTW I wanted to let you know that your premise is totally possible... I'm a twin that was born to a mother who was on birth control! So lightening can strike even outside the FF world ;-)
EmilyWoods chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Yalegirl03 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I know I've commented before, but I've just re-read this fic and I have to tell you how lovely it is. I really like this pairing and what you've done with it. The story is very realistic and I love the Sarek you've created here.
EmilyWoods chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Sarek is sexy...what a sweet relief they provide each other.
creek-chub chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
This was heartbreaking and beautiful. Best of all, the pairing didn't fall into any weirdness the way a fanfiction like this has the potential to do. Kudos!
fantasmaalineal chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
You. are. a. genius.

You make this prompt -and the only one fic about Sarek and Nyota - amazingly REAL, coherent, sweet and sad, all at same time. I'm a spirk fanwriter and I don't believe in Spock & Uhura... but you converted me in Sarek & Nyota fan, with the force of your argumentation. I luvd this one.

wa' Itaren dan-neruk (Thank you for your work, in a humbly way)

Dif tor heh smusmah