Reviews for The Unluckiest Kid on Earth
Andi chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
omg i loved it! now i want to read the rest of it!
877576545347667465 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
omg update soon plzzzzz cant wait for more
Elektrable chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
A decent Jurassic Park fanfiction? Mother of god, it's a miracle.
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
more please:) Love it
iIsMe95 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
UPDATE! DO IT! DO IT NOUGH!
Acro111 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Oh please don't stop there you must continue this is very good please? I beg of you.
AllenGaynor chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
i definitely want to read more!
AllenGaynor chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
not the best writing, but the story's awesome. i'd like to see more.
Martienne chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
You have an excellent style, but there are some issues with this piece. First of all, your teaser text says it's been two years since the incident in the first book, but the protagonist is listening to an mp3 player and wishing he could play on his PS3. I think it would have worked better to say it's been twenty years (since it really has been twenty years since the date given in the book). The other alternative is to fix these references to something contemporary. In that case he would have been listening to a Walkman (portable cassette player) and wishing he could play on his SNES.

I also wondered what the character was doing on this particular flight. As the author I would do a little research and figure out where he would be flying that would lead him on this particular trajectory. Something like a South America to Hawaii flight might have a trajectory that would take it 100 miles offshore from Costa Rica, but I'd want to to a tad of research to be sure. In that case, why is he headed where he is headed? Is the flight with an American airline, or something else? Little details like this make the story feel more real.

The other issue is that these chapters are very short. The first one is a good length if it is meant to be a teaser chapter or prologue, but after that the chapters should be longer to engage the reader more.

You are good at evoking the sensations and emotions of the character as we go through the experience with him. I enjoyed the style and setting. I would like to continue reading whenever you come back to this.
TbsRuleTheTracks chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
This is awesome! Please continue. I love the Jurassic Park books, and this is going to be a great story from what I can tell!
Shalarean chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Good story start. I hope you decide to finish it!
Zobie91 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
oh yey! I didnt really expet any JP pics, so im so glad i found one. I love JP and this could be good so i cant wait for more )
chocolatexloverx16 chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
hey!

wow, this is really good so far... i have a love/hate with jurassic park lol

you wrote as well as the books i kid you not :) all the descriptions, and the mystery and suspense...

please update soonish? lol great job so far; the cliffhanger sure helps :3

chocolatexloverx16
mad-marquise chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Ay bestie :D This is really good for your first post!

And if you don't know who it is, then...wel...its AnimeGirl from Youtube!
purplemudkip31 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
yays!~ someone's done a jurassic park story!~

this is nie, very well written, and you don't have many spelling/grammer errors. please continue.