Reviews for Risk Your Life!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
This is beautiful.
ArtsBrat chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Is that a reference to the Roman Empire, because well done. Well done indeed.
Feyna chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
OMG I’m dying. I’m officially dying. This story is pure perfection. It's so crack and at the same time written so well that I just… I can’t even… They should have known it was a bad idea. I mean, come on, nations with grudges playing Risk? And Italy. Italy was so. Awesome. The fun fact is that I can actually see it kind of happen: according to Hima, Italy is actually pretty strong but doesn’t like fighting, but in a game… And the way you described everybody uneasiness was hilarious! Germany wants Gilbert’s protection… I’ll stop laughing next year. Seriously, this was brilliant!
Mehloveshorror chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
im guessing romano played like this too at spains house
ScandinavianTrash chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Pfft Italy is me and Russia is my friend since this once happened at a party I went to XD
17Green Rose18 chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
What a beautiful piece of art! I love this one! I love it when italy started dominating everybody!
Ellanore chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I SCREAMED IN JOY HAHAHAHAHHAAAA
LazyHaru chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
...holy shit! Italy's scary! O.O
ThisIsTheEarth chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
*halfway through the story* Me: Oh, so that's why Romano burned their copy. XD
FicAddic chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO FEAR THE ITALYYYYYYYYYYY

god i loved this - world domination by Italy ... Wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

Beautifully written, too.
HetalianWaffle chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Hehehe evil Ita-chan is best Ita-chan.
This is why we never play games of world domination.
Canadaka-Eh chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Well, that was terrifying. And I was grinning the whole time. Sadistically, if I might add.
Missingwings chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I love this! It's dark!Italy, without him really being all that dark. He's scarier than Russia, in all honesty... Wonderful job!
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This was one of the most hilarious things that I've ever read. Thank you so, so much for posting this! XD
Gilbirdy chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Wow, you are really good at writing Italy like that. One moment he's planning world domination, and the next he's planning dinner! If at all possible, could you write one of them playing the Axis & Allies board game? Just an idea... ;)