Reviews for Risk Your Life!
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 2/8
This was one of the most hilarious things that I've ever read. Thank you so, so much for posting this! XD
Gilbirdy chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Wow, you are really good at writing Italy like that. One moment he's planning world domination, and the next he's planning dinner! If at all possible, could you write one of them playing the Axis & Allies board game? Just an idea... ;)
TanGerrienn chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I... Don't get it... I'm sorry, I haven't heard of this game, nor I get the story... Please excuse me, but why is Italy a good strategist here? It's creepy. And why would Romano think about it being "too late"? And why burn the game? So many questions...

Either way, I'm really amused set aside the confusion!
Rhapsodia.Laire chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Hahhaha, so that means Italy is really some secret badass in the real XD never play that game again
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Oh Cristo, yes! Yes, this is perfect! Oh my gosh, I can't stop laughing, this is perfect. Evil, conquering Italia Veniziano, the perfect weapon against Russia. He's awesome during the game, showing off a beautiful, tactical mind. My favorite part must be everybody's though, with how Romano and Spain took one look at Italy and panicked. No wonder Romano burned that game, Italy would conquer the world using that game. This is hilarious, thanks for writing it!
Ivyhunter10 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This fanfic is awesome! I love ho Romano and Antonio must keep Italy sedated with pasta and siestas or else he goes into conquering mode.
Carmen O'Reilly chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
That was hilarious! I kind of want to see this as an episode now!
Well done!
MangoDango24601 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
.Ever! I LOVE it when a writer
Protrays italy like that! (ν)italy
That is cool ... Da? (J)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I totally did not expect that ending. I wonder what happened the first time he played it though?
Don't Judge Me Badly chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Amazing Thanks for writing :3
-Caitlyn
The Magnetic Witch chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
O_O"... I... Uh... I need to go... Read... Some Dark!Italy... Of maybe Yandere... O_o"
Sar-HPfan1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was terrifying and awesome at the same time great work. I knew Italy would win the moment I saw he wanted to play and well it took a huge twist haha :D Love it
mariexmarieclosedaccount chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
It has been a long time since I read a fanfiction that made my heart beat fast like that. thank you for writing a beautiful fanfiction.
demoness of music chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
lol they made Italy go Yandere and 2P!
Fyoex chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Legitimately scared of Italy right now.