Reviews for If a Picture Paints a Thousand Words
paintpops chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Haha, what a cute oneshot! 3 Thank you for sharing!
Xunnir chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
A humorous and moving tale.
riptocs chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
aw the picture got ruined...
but everythings ok in the end
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
The ending was bittersweet as it shows a little child coming to terms with the fact their lost parent isn't coming back again.
nim draug chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
awww baby legolas yay woo ! I love it ! :) x
callietitan chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
as always, adorable. put some more stories up please... i read all of your old stories and loved them to bits. i am not satisfied with just 10 stories! :)
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wisteria Cresent chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Awe. This was so adorable.
CAH chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
A Christmas story with Twiglet - does it get any better?

He brings sunshine into everyone's life and no one can be sad around him - even as he tries so hard to hide his grief.

You write Legolas as though you are writing from experience - it's almost as if you have a little one sitting right there as your inspiration - I absolutely love it!
Galadrieliel chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh my! xD This is so cute! Legowas are weally de cutest elfwing evaah!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
thank you for making me smile and giggle!
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Ayee, just thinking of Twiglet is as bittersweet as this story. I particularly like the little one's fascination with bats! One could easily believe that you spend much of our time in the company of little ones, for such is your skill at writing Twiglet.
Kirienne chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Evendim, thank you for this Christmas Gift to your readers. I dearly love the "monster" and his little Twiglet, and eagerly await each and every adventure. Although this is another sad story, your style makes the sadness so much easier to take and always leaves me with a big smile at the end. I would volunteer to babysit the Twiglet, but he is in such good hands with Falion and Brefilas. I love how his innocence melts them.
candykorn0 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
A big thank you from this Twiglet fan and I hope you had a Merry Christmas :)

Great story as usual! :)
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Ah, that was so beautiful, and so sad at the same time... Very well done!