Reviews for Fragments: Silent Night
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That's so cute! Thank you for writing. :). Love the episode summary ( great for someone who didn't see the episode). Also, the first time you mentioned the movie's name you said it was "what a wonderful life" not " its a wonderful life". That's the only error I saw.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
aww, more warm fuzzies. Nice to see them as the family they are.
guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
lovely written, i really enjoyed this one! thanks! :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
i am loving these NCIS stories; especially the Tony/Gibbs father/son ones.

very good way to explain Gibbs thoughts.
sterno chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
THANKS FOR THE REALLY GOOD CHRISTMAS SHORY. GLAD GIBBS AGREED TO GO AND WATCH THE MOVIE AND MORE IMPORTANTLY BE WITH THE FAMILY!
Schattentaenzerin chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Wonderful written! Such a beautiful tag to this episode. I love the ending of this episode and you have captured Gibbs thoughts about this so good.

I really love it!

Do you mind if I translate this into German? Naturally I will credit you. :)

Hugs,

Shadow
Hieiko chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This gave me warm fuzzies! I love the NCIS family...
Sarah2010 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Very nicely done
cymraes chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
most sweet, but not cloying
MrsChaucersSquire chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
So cute!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
As the other fragments i absloutly loved this one :D just as i loved the episode :D thanks for writing such a great little fic :D can't wait for anymore that you may have or come up with :)
GibbsRules chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This fragment story is amazing!. 'Silent Night' is one of my favourite episodes from Season 6 which had me in tears throughout and your story was no exception!. At the end of the episode when Gibbs calls his dad after taking Ned Quinn to his daughter's, the conversation he had with Ned about how he'd give anything to be able to see his daughter, Kelly at Christmas and the look of pure disappointment on DiNozzo's face when he realised Gibbs would not be joining them in MTAC to watch the film broke my heart. I was so pleased that in your version, Gibbs finally realised that he does have a family although not in the conventional sense and he was able to put his own feelings aside over his loss and join his 'family' for the movie.
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Wonderful as always, thank you, VP.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Pretty good!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I loved this! Fabulous story!