Reviews for A Winchester Miracle
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I enjoy this story very much. It is a great story.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Vonnie, I loved this. Even a year later, it's a wonderful Christmas tale. I really really enjoyed seeing this side of John and Sam together. Glad you captured John as I've always pictured him, tough as nails, but oh so caring when it comes to his boys.

I really can't put into words how much I liked this. Going straight to my favorites list.
casammy chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
beautiful winchester boys together!hugs casammy
amyblair chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This was just a thing of beauty. Loved every moment of it. It is a rare thing for someone to write so well of Sam and John's relationship and I think you caught it so nicely here - the complexity, the anger, and the love - so nice for it at the Holidays.

Great, wonderful - thoroughly enjoyed -
Madebyme chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
It's a rare thing to stumble across a fic that focus's on Sam and John's relationship without Dean there. It's an interesting thing to explore as they're quite alike and I guess that's probably why they clash the way they do.

You did a great job at bringing them together and breaking done some emotional barriers and I have to say it was nice to see them all united as a family again, especially around the holidays.

Great fic and sorry about the late review, I'm still trying to catch up! All the best for 2010. Take care, Abbi
Phx chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Very awesome John and Sam story with a side of Dean at the end. I really enjoyed it!
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Have to say this has to be one of my favorite grownup Sam and John stories. It had everything in it... all the emotions I have been looking for in their story... even Dean coming to the rescue... Hope you have another idea like this again in the new year...
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Liked it, no, I loved it! very very well done. Thanks for the story, have a wonderful week, Nicole.
cindy123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Wonderful story Vonnie. Haven't been over CWESS yet, but I will and I'll leave a comment there too. You did an awesome job with the prompt. I loved that it was Sam and John this time, even though I love Dean to death, it warms me to see John and Sam together and not at odds. Great job hon.

Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Makes me really miss John. *sigh*
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Superbly done my darling. One of the things I like about your fics is the interesting history lessons and back stories. Fascinating stuff, as always.

And the Hurt Sam, Fatherly John moments were wonderful.

Cheers hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I loved it. It certainly would have been nice for John to have experienced those moments with Sam before he died but alas it was not to be...

Happy Holidays!
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Merry Christmas Sweety

this was wonderful, I totally loved the interaction between John and Sam, especially the unspoken moments, it made it so much more in their reunion.

Sigh! Thanks honey

love and hugs Shelley
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
You did a wonderful job with this Vonnie! I loved the story. Happy holidays
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Hey vonnie,

What a brilliant fic, I'm sure Mikiya will be very pleased with it.

It was so good to see John being a real father for once, rather than a drill sergent. Your interaction between the two was awesome, and I loved that John was willing to listen for once.

I feel so proud to have been a part of this exchange with you and the rest of the brilliant writers, the fics so far have been amazing, and I'm looking forward to reading/viewing the rest.

Gill x