Reviews for Gone Too Far
blairswaldorfs chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I didn't really enjoy this, a lot was OOC - not just Nate, and idk it just doesn't seem realistic.
ronan03 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
for some perverse reason i like the mean nate better than the regular one. maybe because he can be so bland. you have so many good ideas and they are always well written.
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
protective chuck is so gorgeous :D
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Intense story!
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I think that maybe after a break up with Serena Nate would realise that they never really shared TRUE love, and that the closest he ever got to what love was about was with Blair, but she never ACTUALLY felt the same kind of feeling for him. Before season she just had this idea of him and when he ACTUALLY fell for her in season 2 she had already been claimed and taken by her TRUE LOVE Chuck...

So no, I nevre felt like Nate and Serena had a pure love connection maybe a crush and a passing love that would get over and done woth after season 3, but not anything more. Which probably depends on sErena's shallow and unbelievably selfish nature... cause after this season I think she is the characetr I dislike even more than Nate and almost as much as Vanessa.

Anyways, I think that Nate would also understand this... and wouldn't it be romantic and SO character building for Nate to realise that he never actually got over Blair... and that while he thought he was in love with Serena in his early teen years, he was slowly falling for the brunette always by his side, supporting him!

And can you imagine realising all this, when Chuck and Blair are like the new Naley and are still going strong and Nate knows how committed and in love and STILL Obsessed Chuck is with Blair. How much passion they have and what kind of bond and unbarable strength and dependance they have in between them?

I would love for this to be in like the final season or maybe like a cliffhangerin the middle of the season... and imagine if Nate has time enough to enter her and start raping her and Chuck comes in and sees this with NAte holding her and choking her saying that she is a whore and that she is supposed to have moaned HIS (NAte's) name etc.

I mean THIS would be AWESOME drama and like a main INTERESTING storyline for like 2 seasons. I could esaily see Blair pushing Chuck away since she doesn't want to be the cause for him to lose Nate and Chuck is trying to keep Blair as his, doing anything and everything to keep her from leaving him and shut up inside herself... This would be a great story... not to mention Nate's personality would actually be barable to watch for more than 2 episodes in a row!

So YES! GReat story... and I hope that maybe you could write something like this again - I am an AVID fan if CBN triangle! Since she is OBVIOUSLY more important to either of the boys than their friendship, while a girl like SErena is good for only one thing and nobody looks back after leaving her...

Sorry for the Serena Bashing but after this season her characetr is fatally ruined for me, which makes me really frustrated.
karen chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
wow loved it!:)
those3littlewords chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Well, Nate's a major a-hole in this! :(

*strangles him with C's old scarf*

This was still amazing though. Just the right amount of angst and what not. I loved it. You did a great job. (:
Chemromance98 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
It WAS SO GOOD! I love this, please write more!
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
omg. ok, so you're so right. Nate is WAY OOC and sometimes even CB were too, but I don't care. I mean, there's no way ANYONE could sober up so quickly either, but again...not caring. lol. You sucked me in. I LOVE the idea of Chuck saving Blair from almost rape. And the fact that it's Nate makes it even more intense, b/c it's actually someone we all know and not just some random stranger. Awesome, awesome fic, even if some of it WAS badly written. I was just glued to the computer screen. Seriously. WAY into it. *nods rapidly* Great, GREAT job. I love that Chuck saved her. *hugs it*
D chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
interesting
BSlover1812 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
wow, intense. i love when chuck's so protective of blair. good story :)