Reviews for Christmas
Mrs.stringfellowdinozzo chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
awesome story one of the best ive read short sweet and to the point that could actually happen in the show *fingers crossed * dont worry about the ending it was cool.
Muse-Love-Rock chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
you should really write another chapter on this story...it feels like it's not done yet...maybe just one more chapter..please? but it's really good...i love it.
msziverdavid chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Yay! I loved it! Mushygooshey! However.. the ending they should have kissed! ;) Oh, and on Jan 26th will be an even better episode! I'll just say it now TONY AND ZIVA GO TO PARIS TOGETHER! JUST THE TWO OF THEM! Can it get any better? Oh, yes, it can! Tony and Ziva's hotel reservations mess up, and they end up sharing a room together! My sick-mind can only think of endless possible things.
malikoyun chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
zOMG.

Confrontation on 01/12/10?

:O

-pats head-

I thought your story was absolutely sweet.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
HEY! GUESS WHAT? THIS IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST REVIEW I LEAVE ON MY NEW LAPTOP!

Okay, totally excited moment over. :D Still excited.

Story first: That was cute. I'm glad you added to the holiday season. And I am sorry I didn't review earlier. For some odd reason, FanFiction went away for Christmas and most of today. I was saddened. I wanted reviews to make my Christmas complete. Stupid FF.

Oh, and about the January 12th episode... heh, here's what I've also heard about that... day... episode... Tony's dad.

Apparently, and I'm just saying Apparently because it is not confirmed, that is the episode where Tony and Ziva FINALLY get together. NOW, BEFORE YOU FREAK OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY HEARD, this is speculation. SPOILERS!

I'm sticking by it though. They get together son, or someone dies.

Anyway, cute oneshot. :D I'm glad I finally knew it exsisted.

STUPID FANFICTION!